To the Geese on Essjay Rd.... (next to the Williamsville Wegmans)

I AM GOING TO KILL EVERY ONE OF YOU AND THEN PUNCH ALL OF YOUR CORPSES!

Every fucking day i have to wait 5 minutes for 6 of these bastards to cross the road. Then GET THIS… today, about 15 minutes ago I’m driving down Essjay and see a half dozen of these fuckers trying to land in the road coming straight at me. I Slam on my brakes…wait about 3secs and BOOM… BOOM…2 of them land/hit head first into my bumper.

Honestly? How stupid are these things?

next time i’m not stopping when they cross.

If any one of you Geese end up reading this…please post. I would like to hear your side of the story.

/RANT.

they seem to have a certain arrogance to them as well

fucking williamsville.

They do this over on Audubon by my office…I wonder how they survive since they obviously have no fear of a car moving at 50mph lol

I just want to grab one by the neck and whip it against a tree.

Pretty sure they’re signed up over on roclife. You might want to try posting there.

:tup::tup: :tup: :tup: I hate those shit factories

quality thread. :lol:

Before I pass judgment on these dumbasses, I would like to hear their side of the story.

I laughed.

I opened this thread and expected death threats

A+

If the geese are members…does he get banned?

I lol’d

Dude I talked to one of them today and apparently you need to slow the fuck down asshole.

Why do you assume they are males? There are females members on here too, you sexist pig.

Oh wow you read that wrong.

Paintball.

edited.

http://www.cbdistributorsinc.com/images/Alka-Seltzer-Box.gif

I thought alka-seltzer was for seagulls?

Dear Sir,

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “Go fuck yourself”

-Dr. Martin Luther Goose, Jr.

Last year one of those damn things tried to knock me off the bike on Sheridan drive. Apparently I was in their take off zone from the golf course.

rofl!