to those at the flashlights

are you guys mad that i let others drive my car??? my buddy birch has wanted to drive it for awhile now, and i said fine, ill let him drive, he raced my buddys SS Sliverado and he missed 3rd and 4th. then i let my buddy kurt drive my car, since he wanted to race it, and then 383 lt1 SS kid wanted to run me, kurt had my keys i told him to have fun. haha seems like some ppl get mad that i let others drive my car, oh well, im always up for any race at the track, just come up to me and ask me to run ya

its yours who gives a fuck

i’m mad…i hate you

x2

:rofl:

ur car…no care

adam is always driving that kids 383 ss and he lets his friends take his car down the track

:gives:

:hahano: you didnt let me drive it :hahano:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/29315192674.gif

who cares, do what you wish but when you go for times it should be owner of car getting best times

drive ur own car.

i was just jerking your chain when i said that. i don’t think anybody would be mad at u. if they are, then they are retarded and don’t have a life

:stick:

oh no doubt, if i was done with work at a decent time, i was going to go today to the track…and idk, im still deciding on a clutch, idk what to get, spec stage 3+ or the ls7

ls7

I read to many things about spec…the ls7 is unproven…but I think it will be awsome.

i have a spec stage 2 and im not too fond of it

how would u know what it feels like… ur car doesnt run :rofl:

hardee har har.

ill just take the turbos off and smoke both your cars anyway so it doesnt matter.