today at kestone

my first run was
.509 light 2.171 60’, 1/8 8.183 at 91.82, 1/4 12.486 at 112.79

2nd run was a joke missed 2nd

third run was
.567 light 2.263 60’, 1/8 8.177at 94.95, 1/4 12.413 at 112.28

first run it lifted on me for the first 3 gears and i left about 20ft of rubber on the track
third run i hit the rev limiter in 3rd which why i think my speed dropped

oneslowbowtie went 14.6 at 93 mph with like a 2.2 60’
BJ is damm consistent with 13.3s at 99mph
sonny broke 13s
snigg went 11.1 at 131

the video of the bikes running should be up soon

it sure was a nice day to be there. nice times quik. i’ll be there sunday. my car will probably act up because i haven’t got it tuned since my new mods, but i will be getting it tuned soon.

congrats to all congrats sonny on a 13 in the vw. i didnt realize that it was that fast. and oneslow congrats on actually getting the 14 you were hoping for

woo woo nice runs all

good runs everybody.

congrats to sonny:D :cool:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
good runs everybody.

congrats to sonny:D :cool:
x2:D BJ -THE STEREO=12.7,s or so:cool:

yay for sonny!!! hopefully i will put down a high 13 pass before the end of the season in a VW

gee i thought that bike was going to smoke me?:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Pewterss
gee i thought that bike was going to smoke me?:slight_smile:
i was little upset with such low trap speeds. i might be able to squezze a few mph out but thats about it.

hey ill try to get them videos up soon.

:wink:

woot!!!

thanks guys… 13.8 isn’t fast at all… i’m working on it though

Originally posted by turbovw18
woot!!!

:bigthumb:

It’s as fast as I am.

you can say that again!!! jk with ya man…you didnt happen to see that red blurry object haul ass down the track did ya? that was me :tounge:

Originally posted by snigg
you can say that again!!! jk with ya man…you didnt happen to see that red blurry object haul ass down the track did ya? that was me :tounge:
no i didn’t… cuz i don’t give a fuck about you… i watched quik, cuz he’s cool and knows the difference between a car and a bike… but you, no i could care less

thanks sonny:D :wink:

no i didn’t… cuz i don’t give a fuck about you… i watched quik, cuz he’s cool and knows the difference between a car and a bike… but you, no i could careless
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

no i didn’t… cuz i don’t give a fuck about you… i watched quik, cuz he’s cool and knows the difference between a car and a bike… but you, no i could care less

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :eek2: :owned: :stupid:

anyway… SONNY congrates…

quik - whats all required to run bikes up there? i need new front tire for sure before i take it… let me know as i ve been wanting to run it and see what kind of times i can put down~

snig… you sound really young… but nice times on the bike… im guessing from the pic in you avatare its a newer fuel injecter cbr?

anything over 120 you need full leathers. besidesthat you only need helmet, leatehr jacket, gloves, boots. snigg bike is a 02 954