ran for my First time at QCR today

all in all i definately like the track alot more than PRP.

I still didnt hit my 12’s but i am getting ALOT better of a feel for the car. My best run today was a 13.2 at 104mph, but averaged 13.4 at 102.

My 60’ times are dropping from my usual 2.2-2.4’s to today i hit about 3 or 4 1.9’s. Still not the best but im getting there.

Rob reccomended that i drop my tire PSi to about 12 in the tires and they seemed to hook up quicker, but still spun some. I think i just need to heat the tires a little more to achieve better 60’ times. Im also finding that launching around 3500-4k is keeping me from bogging.

Also we bumped my Fuel pressure from the very rich 40PSI to about 36 and it seems to have a bit more top end pull.

Oh well. im beat and done for now.

On a side note, Rob pulled out a 10.8 at 130

try some more timing it will help out on topend if youre rich. also i mentioned something about leaving at 4k on your car according to the dyno sheet. also if your spinning it could because of your stock Control arms flexing. pick up a set of Macs for 210 and call it a day. it will make a lot better launch forthat car or have someone weld up your stockers

congrats on being more consistant

Chad needs some suspension for sure.

if you want chad i can lend you just my lowers for one track day. i would let you rock my uppers but those a pain to get in and out but lowers could be out of car in a few minutes just need yours to put in my car for temp.

Congrats, but sounds about right 1.9 60s at 13.2 not too far off. the mph sounds like it is lacking HP for 12 IMO. Do some more tuning should able to hit 12s though

thanks guys. suspension is def close to the top of my list

nice

u go girl!

:hitit:

sweet

congrats there buddy!!!

bolt that blower and some suspension on :boink
whatcha waiting for the gtp to be a race car first :smiley:

blower in going on over the winter. 4 car garage and beer. should be interesting.

I’ll let you and bigblock know :beer:

no me :crying:

ok. you can come too. I’ll get Coronas :smiley:

for the girly mOn :kekegay:

:nono: corona’s are gooood

Its on the internet, it must be true :booty:

Nice times…those on the street tires?..I hope to see times like that my next venture to th e track.

capton & DEIT pepsi! :burnout: