Today was a nice day so I got the cage painted for this year

Not too bad, got my carpet ordered for the front, have to order a piece for the rear next.

Waiting for ground to dry so I can move some things around to get a bolt drilled out. My new oil pan/clutch/trans/ball joints are all here waiting for some nice weather.

looks good…how come there isn’t any X Braces in tho ?

x2

nice

Don’t ask me, Jay built it last year for the requirements I needed.

hows my helmet and valve covers

Sitting downstairs waiting to get airbrushed with everything else i haven’t been able to paint this winter due to “Excessive fumes within the house” :frowning:

Did you even decide on what you wanted? I know you kept changing your mind about everything there for aa while, from what I recall it was all just orange flames n shit.

Looking good…

Looks good!

I see a red turd-gen!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: Looks nice.

you don’t need an x with full factory floors you silly heads. It acts as a large shear plane. now is you remove half of it, it just wouldn’t be civilized without one…

Looks nice! Jay did you weld that?

All xcept the right door bar…i will not let people dog on his welding there since he didnt do it :stuck_out_tongue:

that car is so nice. 5spd 305 thirdgen i loved that car. it was so clean atleast a few years ago the last time i saw it.

I talked to Kurt’s dad (I think?) at the Shell station in the heights about a year ago. He had it there. I love that car.

Yup, it’s got some rust-on-the-strut-tower problems now but the rest of the car is still pretty decent considering the year and the type of paint used.

It’s most likely getting repainted this year or the next. I’ll prob be autoxing it again at the next event.

looking good kurt. look forward to seeing it out this summer

Some morepics:

Also have this on the way:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m153/bluemeanietsi/cagepaint/1g_smintake8.jpg

wow that is looking great

I just hope it starts this spring :stuck_out_tongue: