TODAYS MEET!!!!!

Just cause you apologized, doesnt mean we’ve accepted it. I was at the meet for 10 minutes before you pulled your J turn, and i’m not exactly too gracious of your actions.

Yes you have your rights, he’s not saying you cant show up, he’s just saying you wont be welcome. He probably doesnt have the right to speak for everyone, i for one think that everyone deserves a second chance, but i’m just one person. Others may think differently.

I dont know how he’s not welcome, he didnt do anything stupid. Good for you, you manned up to what you did, would you like a medal or a ****ing blowjob? Just cause a murderer admits to his crime doesnt mean he gets no time.

Dont expect people to be all chummy with you just cause you pleaded guilty. Murderers are still sentenced to time. If you really want to try coming out to another meet, ask rick to see if its cool first. And even if you do, dont expect people to welcome you with open arms.

I havent met you or talked to you, but you pulled something stupid. I’ll gladly shake your hand and welcome you to a meet, but thats just cause i believe in second chances. You still need to reap what you sow.

-cal