Tokyo Speedway! (movies)

Great films!

Just bought all 6 movies…currently on number 2…main character drives a green two-tone silvia. Pretty sweet so far. Anyone else seen these films??

ya bro, I’ve seen pretty much all of them, I think the last one was with an R33 GTR.
the movies are called, Shuto Kosuko Max in Japanese.

hmm…but I remember the main character driving a r31 skyline haha. Maybe a mix up here but they were kinda boring to watch with all the highway racing and repetitive shifting up and down scenes :wink:

I’m trying to find the Wangan Midnight Live Action movies tho, seen the oldest one but there were rare newer ones out

^^I think the newer ones were banned, both in J-land and the states (IIRC)

As for Shuto Kosuko Max, I havent watched all of them, but I do remember one part where the dude in the siliva (s13) races the guy in the black 300zx.

I lol’d so hard.

haha! yea i got these.I got the boxset of all the movies from best buy for 30 bucks. the last two are the best, keiichi tsuchiya guest stars in them. good stuff

lol yeah! that’s it. Then his friend dies and his fiance gives him the skyline. XD

LOL, yea yea.

The acting was soo cheesy, but overall a really good movie.

Old… so fucking old.

anyone notice how most of the cars are auto lmao.

the fc shoots killer flames too.

but yes really old.

lmao, the drift master is promoting “keep it on the track” in the series :slight_smile: