Tom Cruise WTF????

youtu.be/UyW8FdzH9dg&feature

wow i think i have a new found respect for the goon since days of thunder…

bah, it’s the show car. not exactly an F1 car, a lot less technical.

cant nock anyone who gets in that car and goes 181mph, let alone rotate and backflip a helicopter, and i hated this guy since the whole sceintology thing lol

If I had his kind of money I’d go 181 in an F1 too because if I wrecked, I’d just write the check and not even blink.

Still dislike the douche

same here, hes fucking weird.

cool shit with the heli tho, and i agree with mark that the F1 is def not the same F1 the real pros are racing. I remember i was watching when the guys who develop the LFS racing sim took an F1 out for test drivign and it was so seriously technical just to get prepared etc. they had to bring it in to heat up the tires because they werent driving it fast enough lol

Nice.

And for everyone hating on him for driving that car, like they say…“jealousy is a bitch.”

Oh yea and I never realized F1 cars idled at 6K :wow that’s nuckin futs!

I knew money could buy you happiness.

Hating him for driving the car…no. hating on him because he’s wacko tom cruise…yup

Not a lot of people can say I did a few laps in an F1 and a few loops in a Heli on the same day.

yes, yes a thousand times yes

I think it’s just one of Red Bulls older cars. Notice how they’re talking about the gears and the box only goes to 6?

aero is modified from any car they’ve ever had, it’s a v10 from a few years ago, and it has a bunch of electronic controls such as traction control and launch control that aren’t allowed any more, however it doesn’t have the differential settings on the wheel for the driver to set entry/mid/exit settings for each turn independently.

Just from my observations and things that make sense on a “show car” for media purposes and street exhibitions.

So it has some differences, he’s not racing in a circut… Thing is still probably a fucking beast to handle and its still an F1 car. Can’t hate on the guy because he’s driving the older model

Like he’d be adjusting all that shit on a new F1 car for his first time out, less technical doesnt mean its any less difficult to drive to someone who has little or no experience in a car of that caliber.

Doesn’t Tom cruise have the celebrity record on top gear?

Edit: #4 on the Kia list

if he wasnt a damn nut job, he’d be one of the coolest ppl out there… but that whole scientology thing is weird ass shit

Imagine what would’ve happened if Russ Wheeler was on the course at the same time.

:rofl:rofl

Fucking love that movie, and all the technical fuck ups it has to offer

I’m droppin’ the hammer. [Violent downshift]

WHOOSH

nah Mr bean has the record the last i’ve heard.

Mr Bean ROCKS