Tonight channel 4 news - car mods!!!

Tonight at 11 they are going to talk about the new craze of car mods!!!
OMG they said some people spend $1000-$2000 on custom wheels and tires!
AND a guy put NOS in his new T-bird!!!
That’s crazy!

This should be interesting.

Uh oh…whats next…big wings and graphics?

IB4PepBoysParkingLotOnTheNews

I love how Buffalo as a whole is years behind current trends in just about everything…sigh

A year?? I remember this ish going on since 98. Bufflao is constantly behind the times in alot of things.

YEARS…PLURAL DAMNIT

LOL* This should be sad to watch…

I hate how the news always makes shit up. What’s next? They’ll probably report that George Bush’s son wants to be president.

Haha, I hope I get home early so I can laugh at this. :lol:

ha… more like $1K per WHEEL.

Oh god, they just showed a preview of an old guy driving a riced Crapalier and made a “pimp my ride” reference. This is going to annoy me, but I can’t turn away…

racing air filter…:lol: The cavi looks FAST!!! :lol:

hahahahahahahahah :tdown:

i laughed my ass off at the 50 year old guy in the riced cavalier. i also like how he was finding it difficult to explain the function of the ‘racing’ air filter haha. the red Silverad SS they showed wasnt actually that bad, as long as it had some performance mods done to compliment the visual stuff, thats prob actually a really nice truck. but there is no excuse for the 50 year old driving the riched cavalier. sorry. :lol:

My favorit part is the old dude chirping the tires away from the camera :slight_smile: I dont feel safe with some elderly people on the road, I dont know what is gonna happen if they have N2o in their Thunder Bird. Anyone remember that incident when the super old dude drove through the craft sale mowing down people one after another, the last thing we need is them with a K and N make U go faster filter thing. J/K, old people are sweet! I had no idea that people were into the “aftermarket scene” though, thx chnl 4.

When they showed the “integrated radar detector” I thought of Josh’s DIY and laughed at how crappy the Channel 4 install was.

man i missed it

yeah…terrible :lol:

It’s online now
http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=4905013

Video is in the top left area.

:gay:

:lol: did u hear that dood’s laugh while he was rolling in the Cavy. HAHAHAHAH!