TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

dude no joke, two posts before I read this that fact hit me and I was going to post it.

fucking exactly. +rep

he’s so good it hurts, props McLaren, you got some mod rep coming your way too :rofl

he wasnt even getting full fuel pressure…

my clutch was soooooo smoked when we raced. i can barley pull it in the garage as it is…

as long as im not blocked in car is comin out

im not makin exscuses ,i ran joey i spun hard headlights at joeys car hard ,pete what do ya expect with half fuel pressure ? whatever

d00d both are cars were running subpar. you already know what it issss.

when i get the TD we will go again:thumbup

:facepalm :lol

no offense mclaren but drews ride is gonna walk you, as long as he can somewhat launch it. My car is a better run. plain and simple…its an LT1 turd just like johns. Why do you keep ignoring all of my posts about racing? like this is nothing personal other than the fact i wanna have one more good night of runs before i put this car away, and this one seems like it would be worth it.

lets get it on

If fuckin mclarenGP would ANSWER HIS GODDAMN PHONE we’d have a pretty eventful night to close out the season!

ill ride with someone

lets do it up, im sitting home waiting…

so wheres GP master at

im t00nin it in the city, he should be doin a 160 mph BOMB on I87 N in 10 minutes when im done, so he’ll be there in about an hour.

Because it humors me :lmao

old G-body grand prix’s can go fast.

He got it tuned in North Carolina apparently, SO KRAMER GTFO ALL HE’S GONNA BE DOING UP I-87 IS BURNING CLUTCH FROM DUMPING THAT SHIT

That car is a fucking shit pile. He tried to do a burn out when I was with eldrid in the s2000 and it was just sad

Ive seen some '97+ GP’s than ran low 12’s and Id consider that fast for a fwd family car.

This thread is dumb. Lets bash my car or Adams or something. This is soooo old now