tonight

my buddys band is playing at the longveiw lounge in north versailles… here is the band http://www.deepwithin.org/ they are a hard band cover some pantara etc… i grew up with brad the guitarist and he is with out a doubt one of the best guitar players around

cover bands= wedding singers

they do more than cover but you cant play localy with all origanl stuff any more the music in this area has sucked for a while and if you dont play something to get the bar sluts tappin their feet and shaken there ass you will no no where unless your name is poverty neck hill billy or the clarks

after that shitty ass band you posted in multimedia, you cannot comment on other peoples music.

:smiley:

lol there are a lot of bands that came up from nothing.

punchline started in 99 playing VFW’s and is on huge stadium tours now, same with the julliana theory, even daves band played a nationwide tour last summer with some big bands. it is possible but you have to be good at it to make it.

bar bands always suck though really. you need to get on shows with national bands that aren’t sold out/ blown up yet at VFW’s, skate parks, etc. send me a little of their music and I will get em on shows as long as it is good and as long as it isn;t cover songs

shouldn’t you be listening to waylin jennings right now?

they really are not a bar band, the guitarest just got back form iraq and the old bassest died tragically so they are just now trying to get back in to the scene why dont you come out tonight and we can have a few beers and watch them

pirate game man sorry

pirate game??? blah baseball

shouldn’t you have a dick in your ass about now?

nice come back did you think of that all by yourself? :down:

and you said my reply was weak. you’re not worth the time to put any real thought into.

this is the truth.

waylon :jerkit: