Tony Dungy's Son's Myspace

http://www.freewebs.com/theddesign/dungy6.htm

Interesting to say the least… Seems like he was a class act to start with.

is this the kid that shot him self and his dad was a football (something important)

what kind of gangster has a myspace?

lol yeah gansta!!!

stupid page

his son was black?

I highly doubt that was his

that was dungy alright. means the same as “shitty”.

He didn’t shoot himself. He commited suicide via hanging (no autopsy[sp?] yet). You sure that’s his site?

I think it’s real. read some of the friends comments…and even go to their sites and read their blogs. it is kinda sad actually.

damn, you might be right.

Look at one of his friend’s comments

james wat n da hell made u chose a layout like dis… nigga u crazy

Kid must have been funny :slight_smile:

This is sad.

http://myspace-826.vo.llnwd.net/00276/62/82/276962826_l.jpg

i found this picture on his friends myspace.

the kid on the far right is referred to as “jd” a couple times. i wonder if that is his son?

it says “I hate being threatened and if i am, i’m like a pitbull backed into a corner. Don’t let my playful and comical attitude fool ya cause i’m not playin and i’m not dieing.” in his “about me”

kinda odd he would put “im not dying” and then kill himself? :gotme:

What a loser. Im sorry, but from what I just saw on his myspace, this kid was of the utmost level of ignorant. Fuck him.

its a joke…read his about me. i got the downlow from one of his friends.

Roger that. I retract me previous statement. Still, I find it to be ignorant and totally racist.

hmmm… Psychoanalyzing a person from a myspace account… I had no idea we had become so amazingly educated here!

look, its still a representation of who the person is. The fact that he even felt it was somehow acceptable to post all that racist bullshit makes me sick.

lol thats like 1/2 the posts in o/t

haha unbelievable whata jackass

Tall, Dark, Niggerish and but on the real tip, i’m a 6’7.1/2" f-f-f-football player and chillin wit my peeps iz wat i do. I hate being threatened and if i am, i’m like a pitbull backed into a corner. Don’t let my playful and comical attitude fool ya cause i’m not playin and i’m not dieing. And oh yea… FUCK YOU

Some of you just don’t get it.

what is there to get? he had a rotten attitude and he /himself. probably helped reduce potential murder stats in his town…

(he would probably get killed with that attitude, or be a murderer. Just a guess)