Too good to be true?

No way can these be selling for this price.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/NISMO-LEATHER-RACING-SEATSx2-NISSAN-180SX-200SX-SENTRA_W0QQitemZ8069872515QQcategoryZ33701QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Well they are hoping that bidding will take that price up start low to aim high 8) pluss look at how much the shipping cost is alone. Those are just leather seats embroidered with Nismo. Nismo doesn’t actually make bucket seats, not to my knowledge anyhow. But yeah I think that is more that good starting point for bidding.

Oh and not to mention you will have a helluva time mounting these things I think, cause what kind of brakets do the seats come with? not all seat brackets are the same. so yeah I think that they are still a reasonable price.

The descrition also labels them as cloth seats, not leather.

don’t even think about it. that has garbage written all over it

It’d be cheaper to grab garbage backs, put nismo stickers on them and wrap em around your seats… just find seats you like and get someone to embroider Nismo to them… it’d be cheaper…

Nismo “style”

Nismo doesn’t make seats. Does that answer the question?

“NISMO G2 LEATHER RACING CAR SEATS”

Isn’t “Leather Racing Car Seats” kind of an oxymoron? Since when would a real race car have leather seats?

OH nevermind, it says its “Competition Leather,” must be for racing :roll:

I highly doubt that Taka-kaira has knock-off NISMO products

The link is dead now, must have been legit :roll:

knockoff seats are the best … soo hilarious … especially trying to mount them in cars … they make kids ghetto them in their cars and in an accident I wouldnt want to see what would happen

exactly what i am talking about. stick with either oem seats or some from a decent company. crap i would take tom motorsports seats over those

I highly doubt that Taka-kaira has knock-off NISMO products

The link is dead now, must have been legit :roll:[/quote]

Those are just embroidered r32 GTR seats…you are TEh dumb. In actuality they are “made by Bride”.