Too soon, junior!!! The tale of an S2000...

good looking car man. S2K is the one honda I would like to own someday.

keep the stock bumpers and go with the lips, i like the oem look these have… i know youll do it right though! congrats on the pick up again

does this mean no more brochure photos of the sierra?

Nice pick up!

Oh and I’m also jealous about the fact that your pictures of dirt and broken clips even come out nice…

more like crz = new crx

GRM accually has a whole dyno test and lap time article i think at daytona showing there almost the same

nice find! you live in vermont or was that the previous owner?

Red car wouldnt have needed so much fender work if he went with a smaller tire. Those tires on there look pretty beefy

Was thinking the same thing

The way they sit on there they look like 245-255/35/17s to me. Thats a big tire.

You could run 215/40 or 225/35 and have alot more room

Maybe he likes to actually drive his car and have it handle the way it should? :rofl

clearly he doesnt if he is running a 255isjh tire at -3* of camber. At that camber i doubt he has even half a contact patch where if he was running sat a 225 he could have almost zero camber and be using the entire 9" tread pattern

The car can handle just as good with a smaller tire and less camber. :Idiots

You talk alot of shit but I don’t see you drive that much, oh yay for auto-x!!!

Listen dude, I have no problem with you but why comment on my driving when all you do is drift events? I’m not trying to start some massive Shift518 comment battle. I do what I can, when I can. Driving isn’t my top priority anymore.

Drifting is fun as hell man, especially when tandeming with multiple cars. But yeah I dont want to ruin KBB’s thread.

I think I might go with the Honda OEM front lip, it looks super clean and I can get it for a really good price.

:lol maybe at some point but not for a little while. Once I get my oil changed I gotta hit you up for some buff buddiez time :excited I’ll let you work your magic on making it look showroom condition.

I live in the fine rebel state of Vermont.

Thats exactly what those are, 245 & 255. My concern is cutting bumper tabs, but I change my mind a lot and may say fuck it haha. Apparently the 17X10 +45’s require less work to fit so I may go that way too. Not sure yet…

I’m not going to track the car or race it, just occasional spirited driving on a twisty road so I’ll do more research and see what might work best for me.

I’m running 225/45/17 on a 17x8 +45 rpf1 on the front and a 255/40/17 on a 17x9 +45 stock height with UK alignment. No issues daily driving. I do rub on fender tabs pushing the car hard. Feels great and I also run quick times at autox. Star spec tires.

Would you have to relocate tabs if you were dumped at least 2 inches from stock height?

It seems we have an army of S2k’s on Shift now :ahh

and two of them are over 900hp :rofl

Tabs and roll.