Too soon, junior!!! The tale of an S2000...

What did the oem lip run you?

$350 and change before tax :ninja

its a nice piece Jim, oem is well worth the money over after market when it comes to lips

DAVEEE(Bigred) What are you using for a Buffer? Porter Cable 7424?

nope I have an industrial dewalt. thing is a brute!

Yeah she likes to grab ahold of spoilers and send em lol

Mmm, silverstone.

I own the same one, but lack the balls to correct paint with it :lol

:tbu

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/296/2/d/UPDATE_by_SonamyChao.jpg

After a few months of thinking about if I wanted to keep the car or trade it for something else, I’ve decided to keep it.

During that time period I figured out which set of wheels I like; Volk CE28N in 17X10 with a +45 offset in bronze. The 17X10 +45 is easier to fit than the 17X9.5 +35 or 17X9 +22, all three of those sizes have a concave face with a decent sized lip for a CE28.

Tire size is my issue now, I’m doing some research on how difficult a 255/40 or wider fits. The black S2K below has 17X10 +45 with 245/40 but they look too narrow. Wheels on the red S2K are 17X9.5 +35 with 255/40. Either way I’ll need to roll the fenders and relocate/modify the rear bumper mounting tabs as well.

Better whole car shot to show concave of wheel.

Niceeeee. Gotta get dat

concave FTW

i have 4brabd new tires for the car frints 225-40-18 rears 255-35-18 they would fit perfect on the car

Curves and nice lips :tbu

Not looking to go 18 inch or staggered. These will be the same size at all four corners.

Love the car in post 70, perfect mix of lookin super clean and super mean. Whatever you decide to do, make sure you post a shit load of pics!

what’s the point of spending money on star specs if the car is slammed to the ground? :rofl

Looks. So. Dope.

Haha, email is out to check on availability of the wheels. Gotta get the concave lol. I agree it’s a clean look!

There is only about 1 degree more of camber added all the way around so it still retains some functionality.

ALL s2k’s ITT are sick

Agreed.

I got a response to my email, nothing in stock here state side for the wheels - about a 3 month wait for the wheels which I will be ordering shortly. 255/40’s should fit quite nicely too from what I gather.

Another concave pic to hold myself over: