took the 5.0 to prp yesterday

And ran 12.88@106

With road race suspension and a “quik” stock motor.

Then took that bitch to beaver run today with some left over tires and drifted.

Next weekend is autoX.

Anyone else have a car that does the autos sports triathlon???

Is That with your trickflow cam? Nice times

I have triathalon’d the 240 before. Definitely fun times, it would be great to build a master of each trade but a pretty good car in all is a blast.

I was building my car with that intention but its turned more drag race now. If it didnt overheat, it would handle extremely well. The 383 motor was a blast on the road with a very wide powerband. It just needed a T56 tranny. Oh well…

nice times Jay… I’ll get mine back together one of these days

TFS stage 1 cam. Exploder heads/intake/tb. Stock maf. Stock air box. Shorty headers. Stock short block. Serp belt on and air filter in. Sway bar still hooked up. 275’s all the way around. 1.9 60ft. I pulled a 1.8 the next run and lifted cause it was eliminations. I bet $20 it will go 12.6

Drifting was the shit. My first time going to one and none other than Jon Wagner piloted it around the track for me once. His moves are like a tub of land o’ lakes.

I cant wait for autoX cause my new rear panhard bar setup is night and day difference.

What time is AutoX next weekend? I had stuff to do after work today I def. wanted to go to the driftski.

nice jay

thats the same setup i had years ago, good to hear the possiblity it had. get a 60 and that car should easily go low 12s congrats bud

Take off the parachute back bumper :slight_smile:

Awesome jay

Nice. I had mine at beaver run and quaker within the same month last year. But no autoX. Something to shoot for.

And thats far from stock

:rofl: quik stock duh

yes it is, O btw that isnt the setup i had in the Notch. That is same setup i had for my Hatch

I’ve been in a watersports triathalon before, but I bet it’s TOTALLY different than what you’re talking about.