Top 10 Douchebag Cars

haha, fine, u win :smiley:

foxbody mustangs severely underated here, huh? :expressionless:

cadillac escalades?
srt-4?
civics with v-tec?

all are pretty douche canoe cars

Underrated? They are overrated pieces of shit.

My cousin just bought a G35, I’m sending him this link ASAP, LOL.

Haha I love owning dbag cars!

#3 is too TRUE!

Well, don’t really know what else to say. I know the rest of you probably don’t, but I post on G35Driver, and… I’ve come to the following conclusion. There are some really cool older guys and girls on there, but the younger people are douchebags, almost without exception. There’s one local guy, also has an IP coupe with black roof, that I absolutely want to kill. His car is an older automatic one with mismatched color body panels from the I don’t know how many accidents it’s been in, but the homo put some Lambo wannabe kit on his car.

This front:

This rear:
http://www.djgcue.com/kenstyle1.jpg

And he posts shit like this:
http://g35driver.com/forums/canada/300851-ok-rev-car-right-after-starting-kickass-sound.html

I’d compare him to someone on SON, but I’m pretty sure if we ever had a person like this, we would’ve made fun of them until they either changed their ways, or committed suicide.

Like, I love the car and all, but whenever I see twatwaffles like that… I really want to sell it.

The front end of that G with the LED’s is actually pretty appealing, the rear looks like shit. The guy sounds like a megadouche. Who the hell rev’s their motor above 4k during a cold start? LOL

“it basically makes the car sound so much better when i start it… (with the sprintbooster <— *YEAHH!)”
:worf:

id like the front if it didnt have leds.

the rear is terrible but to each their own.

at least his fitment is bang on.

lol that thread is hilarious…

That’s definitely not his car, his car is white like mine, which makes me hate him more. I didn’t get that good of a look at his, because it honestly hurt to look at it, but I doubt he has good fitment. Aesthetically speaking, the front is not that bad, however it is a shameless ripoff of the Lamborghini design, and coupled with the rear just screams rice.

i don’t get it …no 240sx owners in there ?!?

Of course, everybody knows 240s are bad ass! :smiley:

no sunfire GT or cavalier Z24 either?

come on…