Top 10 video game weapons...

no AWP?

wtf

AWP is the n00bt00b not a top ten

yay for number 1

Can’t watch at work, but I’d have to go with Gravity Gun for my #1

I haven’t watched it…but 007 GoldenEye Judo chop better be there!

I’d agree with most the list except I find it hard to believe that not a single rocket launcher from doom/quake made it on there, but I guess Im biased cuz I love IDs games.

Speaking of ID games weapons, why wasnt the Porkolator from hexen or the Morph Ovum aka Chicken Gun from Heretic on there? Theres nothing quite as satisfying as turing a big nasty enemy into a chicken or a pig…

nothing from goldeneye :frowning:

MegaMan?

I guess I can not pick just one weapon though.

A few of my faves:

Voodoo Doll from Blood
Sword and Shurikens from Shadow Warrior (great stealth weapons)
Shrink Ray from Duke 3d

At least they got the Rail Gun from Q2 in there. :tup:

OMG you had blood?

i only had the shareware disk, and couldnt find the full version

No light Sabre from the Jedi Knight games. :frowning:

Ok I watched the vid. I definately agree with #1. Nothing is more satisfying than destroying people in multiplayer HL2 Deathmath with a urinal.

in the hands of a master, the sniper rifle in halo is like the paintbrush of an artist.

laptop gun is neat too.

:word: x10

quake 2 rail pwns all. i use to be soooo good at that in freeze tag

i didnt watch the vid yet… but the sniper in halo is gay, and probably the sniper in any other game. if they made you use the weapon like an ACTUAL sniper would have to, that would be fine… eg: hiding in one spot, NOT moving, watching for the perfect shot, then BAM! but, really u can run around with it braced on your shoulder, hit people 1,000,000 feet away not even zoomed in, defend yourself from attacks with it, AND use it as a short range weapon. sure, it kills everyone, but it wrecks the balance of the game and i think it’s poorly designed.

I’m surprised none of the rocket launchers from Twisted Metal 3 are ine there. I mean, there was a rocket that would go through walls and shit to get to it’s target.

however, before I watched the video, I knew a chainsaw would be on there somewhere. I just guess the wrong game. Vice City has the chainsaw because of Scarface though, not because of the other games.

Should of had the Knife from Counterstrike :3

The unreal tourney rocket launcher is siiiiiiick, load up 6, BOOM

lol

I had conuntless sniping matches with a buddy in college using the RailGun from Quake 2. What was great is that we both wrote macros and bound them to keys to zoom in and out. A bit of an unfair advantage when others were playing us in multiplayer, but we were just using our knowledge of the game to our advantage.

I always preffered the Flak Gun in Unreal Tourney. Nothin like seeing a :slight_smile: right before the shell hit you :smiley: