Top Gear season 13

1 day 19 hours!!!

“Adverts!”

1 day 3 hours :slight_smile:

Can’t wait :ahh

I’m curious to see what changes and contests they will have and if they will stop with the not so exciting crash/record breaking segment.

:lmao @ baby Stig. Very clever marketing.

apparently they came up with the name “stig” because that’s what clarkson and his schoolmates would call the new kid in school, makes the 2nd ad funnier if you know this.

It looks like they’re finally doing the episode with the veyrons on that awesome road near dubai.

Yep I caught that in the second advert.

That point about the new kid makes me wonder how much of the show is actually them and how much is production team/director?

That’s pretty tough to put your finger on. The hosts do a good job of taking ownership of everything they do (except challenges)

I remember the caymen test drive when clarkson pointed out how nervous a producer was because he had just preordered one to resell.

I def will be watching! But why does it say BBC2? I have TW digital cable, and it TopGear was always on BBC ch.450. Is this a different channel for us?

i’ve had this on my calendar for months :excited

lol, yes its a different channel.

FYI, top gear aired on BBC USA is heavily edited and has nearly a half hour cut from each episode. A lot of the editing that people may not think is important is the music. BBC can air TV shows with any music it wants without paying any fees but only within the UK. Once it hits Itunes, DVD, or BBC america all the music gets removed and they put some cheap stuff in to replace it.

hessmo.com baby. What time will this proadcast est?

it broadcasted a couple hours ago. It should be up by now.

Hottness thank you sir.

holy shit, someone rehosted on another forum (only for forum members) fastest dl for a top gear episode ever :slight_smile:

so I’m watching episode 1 right now…

all I have to say is: I love this show, and holy shit Kent Block :slight_smile:

Stig “unmasked” LOL

most of you should be able to figure it out from the car that’s driven.

wait im on hessmo and the first episode isnt up yet. Where are you guys watching it?

you can find torrents of it, most will take a few hours to download. Someone on another forum downloaded it and rehosted so I could download it quicker than most.

Check Finalgear.com for the link to the torrent.

this was the car driven for the lap board:

http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/black-ferrari-fxx-front.jpg

anyone know the owner of the car?

no idea the owner, but is that a limited edition FXX?

yep