top gear tonight

wait they still have new og bbc episodes

Yep, go on street fire.

Just watched the trip to the American road last night.

I hope the original crew never stops.

Oh man why did BBC stop airing new episodes?

umm…top gear of uk is currently airing new episodes and the new stig has been born.

I hate watching it via streetfire. They need to bring it back to cable

FinalGear.com + uTorrent = ALL EPISODES IN 720p on my PC (they also have standard PC definition ones which are smaller in size available for download).

I have every season and episode, even the current ones of both the UK and the US shows.

You can also download the American ones (as I’m doing) and the Fifth Gear/Top Gear Aussie clips. I don’t watch those two though.

Thank you sir

Stig = fag

No problem. I saw that tip some place else on here I’m pretty sure (unless it was one of the other car forums I’m on), so whoever initially linked to that page, thanks.

The last UK episode was awesome. The US version is definitely watchable for me and is getting better.

The first season of UK TG sucked as well with that one guy who did the ‘current going rate of cars’ bit. Hated that dude and the segment. I have no issues with Tanner and don’t mind him being one of the hosts.

I just got the latest UK one also, and stayed to seed for a bit lol

Yea that last uk episode was pretty hilarious

I loved the US road special, but was falling asleep during the 3 wise men.

Unimpressed with that episode.

vlad, you suck. Both those episodes were great.

As for top gear USA… My DVR stopped recording it so I thought it was canceled already. I guess not, maybe my DVR just didn’t like it either.

they really need to change their intro. actually maybe they need to fire all the writers. “It’s almost like… being alone in a room with Eva Longoria and the closest you can get to her is watching her play sudoku.” …What the fuck did he just say?

Three wise men was literally dreadful and it included a car model and type I’m particularly a fan of - the roadster.

The typical playout of their characters made me appreciate the US version much in the same way as being married to a Heidi Klum for many years that you just start hitting on an average looking girl at the bar. She’s not hotter but at least she’s new and unpredictable.

Something you will never see in British TG.

Loving it!

Diesel chevy with a 350? :rofl

i want to go mudding now

This is one of the best episodes yet.

Tanner and Adam fucking with Rutledges breaking line was great and the idiots getting stuck :lol

this episode is pretty badass.

They def. beat that ram harder than the others… lol. It would be nice to give a real test by taking 3 equal trucks and doing the same type of test. Was pretty awesome either way.

Season 16 of Top Gear UK starts tonight. Oh yeah!