???

tirekicker

he went up to 17’s…but the r kinda ghetto…i mean i have a nice amount saved up now!! im not moving to texas now!!! soo the cash i have saved up can go to me buying a car…the only thing that sucks is that i hope he waits till jan. b/c id like to get some more saved up and wait till after the holidays to buy it

ya i know u were going to say that…ur just pissed b/c i didnt get to buy ur car b/c of things that came up in my life…sorry brian but now i can get one!!! i have been looking at that formula on ur site

If you got the money then go for it.

TA= hot ride and fast!

wait for a different car… he’s asking way too much… you should be able to get a 98/99 LS1 for less… look at this one (you know you can get the price even lower if you want)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=172078181&dealer_id=104814&car_year=2000&make=PONT&distance=300&max_price=13000&model=TRANSAM&end_year=2005&advcd_on=n&min_price=0&address=15209&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1998&color=&cardist=228

thats cause its an auto!

auto is cheaper??? the auto made it more expensive when i shopped for mine, and generally, sticks are cheaper cause they’re cheaper to make.

nope… i think the 6spd was a $900 option in F-bodies

complete 100% incorrect.

6spd was not an option on the F-body.

the 6spd was an option on the Corvette and GTO, where the Auto was standard.

since they qite making them price went up & strick are now higher than auto’s!

I think the deal aint bad…but it aint that good. I would say you could get a WS6/SS with 47K on it for like 15 or so…maybe 16K. Keep in mind lately prices for WS6’s have kinda high. I know you could get a TA or Z-28 with those miles for like 11,500-13000 if you look around. The hood painted is worth like 900, cat back like 350, wheels ??? So that is why I say it aint that bad of a deal but I think there are better ones out there.

ya the car is super clean…but i still think i could get one better priced
if i could find a ws6 for that price id grab that up

we got an 01 auto black WS6 13,000.00

Thats not on ur site??? how many miles does it have???

is it runalbe??

6spd are much more valuable than the auto’s due to most enthusiasts wanting the manuals. it isnt an auto vs manual which is better at a track discussion. Just you dont have to worry about buying a soft shifting automatic.

Needs a headlight and a winshield… thats all.

It was going to be Sam’s car, but he got the Firehawk

VERY nice car.

and maybe since Sam wants an auto, he will trade you tranny’s :smiley:

sweet…might have to look into it…cant buy until jan.

thats only a month away!

whats the mileage on the car???

does the 13,000 include the winshield and headlight being fixed???