???

should i buy my friends 99 TA b/c he is moving to boston???

umm if you can affoard it?

I on the other hand have a full out plan to steal Sam’s new 02 Firehawk when he gets it cleaned up…

details, pics???..if its decent and you can swing it, then yeah

its white with a bigger ws6 hood and red 30th annv. decals…the ones on the side and has a loud mouth…im going to go to a credit union and see if i can get a loan

credit union for personal use is $5,000 max
someone correct me if wrong. My credit union wouldnt give me more than 5k even with 2 additional co-signers :bash:

I think you need to get a different type of loan, just giving a heads up

wow that sucks…thanks for lettin me know that…my friend said he got a 8 grand personal loan

i think Shaggys right…my buddy had some problems gettin the amount he wanted, this summer. i dont know for sure either though. regardless, if the car is in good shape and the price is good…i say go for it. whats the mileage? price? is it a true ws6?, or just have the ram air hood?

I thought all credit unions were created equal, who knows more than likely im wrong… Just going off my experience.

shag im not sayin ur wrong…maybe my stoner friend got it fucked up when he told me???..smokey…the car is a t/a with a bigger ws6 hood…and has a 6spd and a loud mouth exhaust and a ram air kit…the mileage is like 4x,xxx i cant rember i wanna say 47k, he said he will sell it to me and i have first dibs for like 14,ooo…soo idk im thinking about it

Oh i wasn’t disagreeing because i truelly am not sure. :kiss:

not bad, dude. i hope it works out for you…sounds decent

think its a good buy…i do…id switch over my suspension to the ta…

thanks smokey

the worse can happen is, you get stuck with a non roll racing LT1ost :slight_smile:

:slap: :finger: :kiss:

I got a loan from a credit union for $6500 with no problems for my gn with my dad as a co signer, but do a search you can find places online that can get you a loan. I got approved overnight and got a call in the morning by filling out a few online forms when i last applied for a loan when looking at Rosewood T, (bj’s car)

14k for a 99 w/ 47k miles on it? avoid that.
I bought my 99 ta w/ 14k miles on it for 15.5k
granted it isnt a ws6 and was bone stock… leather t tops and 6 spd. But it was in immaculate shape.

I wouldnt go more than 10-11k for a 99 with 47k.

his is fully loaded…leather t-tops…power everything…and has a few things too it…and it does have some rims too

i still say go for it. if u can get it for less that would be awesome, by i dont think 14 is that bad is it? assuming its in really good shape. i dont think thats the best deal ive ever heard, but still not bad. rims r a plus…did he go up to 17s or still 16s?