*>drift

you kids are real assholes for driving like that on the street… idiots suck, drifting sucks and that video sucks.

yes the person whod rives wrecklessly on the streets is a pretty cool guy… definately a smart idea.

I see that car on 28 all the time with the super cool drift camera attatched on the side so he can record him drifting around bends, hopefully it will catch him crashing into a wall.

crazy kids these days

x2
back in the day when I was first driving, it was called a “powerslide” not a “drift” :smiley:

not that im condoning what he does on the street but who, after that video was posted, can even get there car (they own now) to do a “powerslide?” excluding 1320 and gear head.

Let me also factor in how many times have you guys actually been to a drift event?

I can in my crown vic, with the traction control off, going around a left turn, and the road is wet. :smiley: If those conditions are met, game on.

as far as going to a drift event, i have never been to one. The only cool part about drifting is that every once in a while, they wreck. It’s kinda like nascar, people only watch for the wrecks.

i have.

but i go to drink, not to watch drifting.

:slight_smile:

Hyperfest 09, eight months and counting!

:jerkit:

eh, wether or not someone can pull their car sideways or not that guy in the video is a brainless single digit iq retard. Thats just something you do not do on the street.

pretty much a glorified powerslide.

not that i’m condoning it either, but do we really need 5 pages of father figures telling us it’s dumb? yeah we know, not the smartest thing ever i agree. why don’t you tell him that personally, he’s a local. maybe he’ll stop doing it just for you, or he may punch you in the mouth. who knows?

i think the dumbest part of the video was the wiz khalif song, or maybe i just hate that fucking jungle music.

or maybe you should just go jump off a bridge you racist fuck

Have you sold your shit yet!? Isn’t it time for you to pack the fuck up?

fuck you… drive like an asshole and get called one.

Yea that’s just uncalled for on public roads… Maybe drift practice will result in a Suislide bumper car contest with a Semi.

yea it was dumb to do that stuff on the street. but almost everyone here has done something like that to one extent

I can but I wouldn’t do it, even at a event, if you paid me. Drifting just is not for me. I have been to numerous drift events at Beaverun to spectate when I thought it was for me though.

Doing that type of reckless driving on a public road is just as bad as drunk driving. Instead of thinking about yourself, think about other people. You are putting innocent people at risk, not just yourself and your car. People that street race, drift or whatever on public roads are selfish. When I was younger and did asshole things in my car, I never thought of the possible consequences. One day I realized that some kid doing the same things I am doing could accidentally hurt or kill someone close to me. I glad it did not take something so severe to make me realize that I was an idiot.

how did I miss this thread today! Prolly because I dont care! what happened to leaving this community because everyone was so serious, now you act like tommy tough nuts in off topic!

Its for all the guys who want to be the envy of 16 yo boys and girls.

I’m glad he’s local, then hopefully someone will post up some pics of his car wrapped up around a poll.

I’d be pissed, if he put a rock through the radiator on that box truck.