Toronto-2-Wasaga *Trip#2* Sept.23??

ya, usually the earlier it is, the harder everyone can meet in sync
so about 1 or 2ish we should have a designated area to roll out from.

Aight so we are not meeting in the same place? and second of all im letting you all know if weather is an issue the 22 and 23 are looking way nicer weather terms. I am just letting you know

yeah but there are alot of us that wont have r cars on the road till that week or at least i wont

i say we meet at 2250 markham road for that pur automotive grand opening we can meet there at like 1:30 then leave from there

that is actually a really good plan, but i gotta work every saterday, pure BS for me, so lets do it for the 30th i think, gives everybody time to get ready, and w/e is good for the pre-meet location, just not to early like red-line said,

i dont care about the location, im fine with drivin up 400, cottage season is over so its a little less busy now, as long as we dont drive like we did on the way home last time, we’ll be fine, thats how drove up there and it wasnt bad at all, but it dont matter to me

sorry guys and gals looks like im not comin out guys nobody buy a car from apollo you all say he is a good guy he sold me his car the 92 white with black hood and said it`s certifacation just ran out while my ten day is over on sunday so i took it to get certified in my name and geuss what it has no front frame its being held together bye sheet metal and the brake line oh wait there are non in the rear sorry wrong forum i guess just dont buy anything from him haha my lesson learned

did he tell u it would pass without doing anything?

yeah the dirty little cock said that it would pass with easeee fuck that shit even the e-test was shit i went to fill up for gass and all i hear is ssssssssssss a hissing sound becuase the gas tank has no ventalation fuck in christ its on jack stands and oh yeah there is no exhuast manifold its all fuckin rust there being drilled out right now as we speake

it’s getting too cold. I don’t think I will be going unless it tuns out to be warmer on the day.

don’t judge me! I was born and raised in a tropical country.

i was born in canada its while not tropical lol

Buddy, the gas tank is SUPPOSED to make that noise. That means it has no leaks. Mine makes that sound all the time. I don’t see the exhaust manifold rusting either, they don’t rlly rust very easily.

LMAO…thank you Osad for making any worries bout my gas tank go away!! :slight_smile:

because mine does the same, and that threw me off…hell ya, at least you can put that off the list of what’s wrong with your car, lol :wink:

have we decided on a date time n place yet?

I wouldn’t mind going, I’m actually new to this forum…It would be great to meet other 240 drivers

alright…sunday is almost here,

is it a go? :o

ladies and gents? whats going on? is it the 23rd of september or the 30th? i hope it is on the 30th so i can make it.

91 S13 “Shannon” - work in progress
96 Integra “Ashley” - sold to my dad

lets do it on the 30th

30TH FOR THE WIN!!!
meet up at centennial?

Zet’s Restaurant
Canadian
6445 Airport Rd.
Mississauga, ON, L4V 1E4
Phone: 905-678-1114

Zet’s Restaurant is open 24 hours, 7 days a week! Enjoy breakfast all day long as well as sumptuous steaks, souvlaki, hamburgers, seafood, salads and chicken.

I THINK THIS IS A GREAT MEETING SPOT^…

unless of course everyone wants to go to “PUR Automotive” gran opening.

from this location it is 1 turn out of the driveway to WASAGA, and its all the way down airport road, which is Beautiful this time of year with all the folliage changing colours. 400 SUCKS ASS>