Toronto-2-Wasaga *Trip#2* Sept.23??

Toronto to Wasaga Cruise Number Two.
DATE: I suggest Sunday Sept. 23rd

Same as last time… Photoshoot / Cruise / Hang out / BBQ

Alright since everyone seems to want another one, and no one has started a new thread, here it is.

There is no set date, Everyone Post the best date and i guess we’ll go with majority rules.

I’m not sure where to meet as I’m not from around Toronto? Same place as last time?

We should BBQ for sure!, Some one bring the BBQ and ill try my best with the food:)

1. Weaves92240

im sure people will be down for this…i missed the last one and im sure other people did too…hopefully we can get some more people out this time…within the next few weeks on a nice day sounds good.

1. Weaves92240
  2. fastback 240 and maybe 2 other 240s

dont worry about that just yet, worry bout the party this weekend, i’ll give you directions if your interested in coming…pm me later (thursday)

Woot woot, let’s meet at my house :stuck_out_tongue:

may have the kouki put back together and plated by then.

it gets paint tomorrow.

ill go this time.

derek lets do sept 29-30 thats the last weekend of the month dude lets do it wow coop le u seem really excited for the party lol dont post it though becuase every one will come and crash it

plus my insurance and all my other bills get paid on the 21 so can we PLEASE go on the 29 or 30th???

yea the 30th is cool, hopefully the weather is nice, but it works out better for me to, for the exact same reasons lol, i get paid at the end of the month so id actually have a bit of money to spend up there, wont have to barrow any money from osad lol,

ill buy the whopper combo this time man lol

LOL NIIIICE hahaha!

so thats it right we`ll meet some where that we can all get to NOT HE SAME spot haha that works for the most of us right ???we could all meet up at the westend meet next wed. and discous the details there?

I’m all for meeting at Zets for souvlaki first, prior to the cruise, and I would glady lead, as my paint will be super fresh and I don’t want to follow an stone throwers.

me and weaver92240 live in peterborough so we will need directions

I’m down for the 30th

I’m from the Maple area, and I got another friend that’s in the Malton area so which ever is the most efficient route to take, I’m all for it!

probably gonna cost me about $20 in gas, etc… lol

the 30th sounds good, I’ll be ready for it this time, new tranny and clutch should be in :).

I hope we won’t be freezing. I’d prolly be in of course I love these things.

Yo IM going for sure my was plated on monday :@ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but im going to come out FOR SURE LETS GET HER DONE! lets im not sure how it was last time but lets leave all the details the same as last time except for the date :stuck_out_tongue: lol woot

so looks like its a date where are we meeting and what do you all think of meeting at like 1:00pm so everybody can make it?