wasaga beach

i think we should have a cruise up to wasaga beach sometime in augest, before summer is over, might as well injoy the weather, and if we get up there at a decent time, we could have a nice area along the strip to park,

i was thinkin meet up at vaughen mills, or somethin like that, cuz its right off 400, and then cruise up to the beach,

Lets do it! I’m in.

im down but it will have to be the end of agust like the 25th…

me and my buddy brandon would be down too. let me know when you guys go

Cody, you KNOW I’m down man!

I’am down in 2 weeks or so…

lol

have you guys been to wasaga beach before in modified cars?

and you want to show up in a convoy?

you guys are insane!

On the plus side, I have a cottage up there.
so if we need a place to bbq.

assuming everyone makes it up.

as long as everybody keeps there cool while driving up, obviously none of us will be stupid, well be fine,

multi if we could bbq at your place that would be key, you dont even have to let ppl in your cottage, just outside to eat,

so considering already a good response to the idea, we should start thinking of a good time to make it up, where we can get a good amount of cars with us

if you need my cottage

we can’t go up during ANY track events.

check the calendar on takeit2thetrack.ca

you may have to sign in to see all the dates taken,

http://www.takeit2thetrack.ca/forums/calendar.php
OR
http://www.takeit2thetrack.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63
for track days & events.

It wouldn’t really be an inside thing, my cottage is almost a shack, its more or less good for parking , sitting , eating , smoking , drinking , chilling, what wasaga beach is ment for.

& it doesn’t matter if you drive properly or not in that region.

mikey , ( born2baskyline) was in wasaga 3 days ago for a business meeting in his s14 kouki.

On the way home, he was pulled over.
The officer just wanted to see under the hood, and see what all the decals were for on the car.

Just a reminder,

I can bring up like 20 cars alone, it would be parking which would be the issue.

If you guys want to have a meet in toronto, there is a 150 -200 car lot pretty close to my house,
I know the owner of the lot
and they have allowed me to use the lot for meets before and will continue doing so as long as the turn outs are fun & mature.

the lot is located @ 401 & weston road in toronto.

So, if we ever just want to have a bbq & photoshoot,
i know a SWEET place that we dont need to rinse our gas going too.

what do you guys think?

I’d like a tour of Sasha’s getaway course.

where abouts is that?

im down to go, modified cars in wasaga is kinda risky due to their roadside emmissions unit and other stuff, but ill still go :slight_smile:

set a date and LESSSS DOOO ITTT!!!

your better off cruising up Dixon/Airport RD. 400 north is stupid traffic.

I may make a guest appearence.

I think we would get the helicopters pulled out if we had a convoy going to Wasaga beach…

yeah cops are harsh in wasaga i was there 2day soking in the sun aand cops holy shit bra’s they are everywhere giving tikets like crazy but hell yeah man im down with a cruise

A summer end meet is a great idea! But whats this guy trying to say?

LOL

he is speaking in dude-bro language.

either way ,
its risky business , but if you guys are down , why not… lets go on a day where it isnt going crazy with people though down there.
so we can actually pull onto the strip with all of our cars and take pictures out there like champs.

lol dude-bro, nice, but yea definatly, i wouldnt wanna have a cruise meet on a busy weekend, i mean obviously theres lots of ppl on the beach any givin day during the summer, but if we go during a week day or something, problem is everybody has to work, maybe a sunday? but i went on a sunday afternoon couple of weeks ago and it was still pretty busy, we definatly gotta set up a good day, but just think of it, imagine the whole strip lined with 240’s… enough said lol

we gotta set up a date/time, also im definatly up for havin a meet at the lot your talkin about multi, aside from the wasaga cruise

sounds like a grand ol’ time, pick a date, see who can make it and who cant, summer is half over now