wasaga beach

Come on Guys think about it 20 cars plus Wasaga. Better find out the getaway course because your going to need it. In my opinion bad move but go for it, the cops wont think of anything suspicious or illegal.

Stories of the weekend should be added

Cheers Boys and have a good long weekend

I say if anything , on a sunday morning ,
we meet up at the lot im talking about in toronto.

The lot is RIGHT before the entrance of the directions you take for wasaga.

so its perfect,
we can get to the lot around 11-12ish , do a photoshoot, get to know each other , bbq before we leave.

thenconvoy up there, get there around 2pm ish .

go to the strip , photoshoot , eat, etc.

then slowly part ways?

im100% down with wasaga just not on a friday or saturday.

and this month is jam packed with events and shows.
can we do it next month when it isnt +35 with no a/c on the way to wasaga.

yea im definatly up for a sunday, i think thats the key, less ppl and traffic, and the lot/bbq is a perfect idea, this way were not all introducing ourselves at the strip, alright if you tight for free time, how about sept 1st, im sure its still gonna be nice outside, and technically its the last sunday on augest calander so works out, i was thinkin the last weekend of the month

drive fast with windows down is always good

but im down for next month to this month is just packed for me aswell

alright so how about we plan for sept 1st, its a sunday, and im sure it will still be hot outside, and probly wont be too much goin on since the following weekend is a long weekend, i think anyway

I’d be up for it, If I have my car by than

BBQ, nice leisurly cruise to wasaga and photoshoot, sounds like a plan.

Tim wheres this lot you speak of?

I live close to wasaga so sure i go alot there but ide be up for it too

september sounds good to me also, but you have to make a key meeting lot, like i mean directions and probably an address so i can mapquest it. i live in brampton just by airport road so if going to meet you all in toronto isnt that far ill do it for the even tho i will back track. LETS GETTRR DONE!!

im up for it sept 1st

alright so sept 1st it is,

now for a location, i was thinkin meet up somewhere local, but it would probly be better just to meet up there at the lot?

its probly out of the way for some ppl to meet down here,

The main meet spot should be at the lot bu convoys will most likely leave from sq1, KC and V mills. I hope I have my car.

That sounds like an awesome idea…

My buddies and I were @ Wasaga last Saturday to Sunday Night
& I didn’t notice much cops giving modded cars any trouble, lol
and trust me there were tons :slight_smile:

Three of us brought our own cars, it was my 240 alongside my friends recently bought 240, and a Integra GSR…it was sikk, we hardly saw any other 240’s there, cept for a black one, which looked pretty dam mint.

Funny how some guy thought we were headed to a 240 meet, cuz we were headed down the beach waiting in a little traffic.

It’d be kick-ass if we get as many of the son240 community as we can for the Wasaga Meet:cool:

yo ok!! who is going to meet up at square one then? im down to roll from sq 1.

I dont know if I missed it but where is this lot that tim suggested??

401 and weston i think… and why u gotta use names and get ppl in shit lol.

Dan, I’m pretty sure that anyone who cares already knows, and has just accepted it as hes actually making improvements to the community.

ever since i met him and did buisness, he was a great guy. no question. but lots of sernior guys here still don’t like how he does things.

meet at Zets (DIXON RD)is better.

Souvlaki and a better road than 400N

alright now lets just be all quite and such now,
Im down to roll out from sq1 or any other place if anyone wants to give directions