Son240sx Fall Meet?

Will we be having one this year?

Ya, its gonne be at Wasaga…end of season so noone will be there its all ours for parking, BBQ etc.

Bro its gonna be sooo cold, The point of wasaga is to swim… why dont we make it somewhere closer if we arent going to be USING the beach… I already know Matt and Nicole won’t be coming…

I bet that this meet will fall through.

Ohhhh SNAP.

Dj Marky M drops another hot one. Can’t even touch that!

wasaga?
im sure there will be a bings meet as well if everyone can behave themselfs.

thats even if bing hasn’t had enough.

but ‘summer’ isnt done yet,
stop jinxing.

Bro, it’s like HIGH’s of 15 these days. Accept it. It’s done.

Dan you animal cracker. i got the mad shits from that pizza.
Wasaga is to far to just eat cheese burgers and shit like that. lets have a meet in port hope, there is some nice sceanry there. or even somewhere all u gta ppl kno would work too, justt not wasaga again, and damn that hill, makes me wish i got in on that taurus brake group buy. Forrory you kno what im talking about

Alright then, if people don’t wanna head to Wasaga, I think it’s better we head somewhere else…

Where’s there’s a good parking lot, and we can fire up the grill and just chill :stuck_out_tongue:

but maybe the reason why people wanna hit up there again, is it’s a nice drive and cruise, pretty good scenery…only downside is that it’s a bit far for many people, and it’s getting colder to head out to the beaches.

Any Ideas? :o

i liked the fall meet last year

Why does this have to fall on Bing to organize a meet, he is a very busy guy, family, business etc.

Take some initiative if you want a meet, set up a T.O. meet, find a huge buffet style resturant, ask if they accept groups of 20-50 with warning, and then start planning.

We need John to come back from Greece and do one of his killer SQ1 / Zets meets

we were supposed to have a BBQ at SG but sasha is so ugly that something… iono i dont even want to finish that sentence anymore

new post… dan… lets go golfing…

we can set up a fall golf trip…lol… man i just picked up the game in like june and i’ll have gotten out 10+ times this year… crazy

we should try to get everyone to over crowd the track,
it would be smart.
everyone tends to do stupid things at these meets.

but darian, a toronto meet with all these people?
we could do the basically square one,
but where do you go for a cruise from there.

lol, how bout a Vaughan Millz Meet, jkz

TNC is having a meet 22nd, lets raid that.

who wants to step up and get something going, im almost with mark on this one. how it will fall threw. it takes someone like bing to get all the kiddies to look up to him and follow his words. other then that im almost to lazy to drive. why would i set somethiung up :stuck_out_tongue:
hope there is a meet that is for sure!

I hear yeah… and people only looked up to him because he is tall.

ah shucks guys.