Bing's fall meet?

I know there was talk of one in the spring…

Any chance of this happening?

I thought there was some talk in a wasaga meet or something… I dunno.

so why dont we ask bingz0r.

HEY BING, IS THERE GOING TO BE A FALL MEET?

…there I asked him :slight_smile:

I might be the only one here, but I almost don’t want a fall meet. Reason is, keeping it to one a year keeps the hype way up. Makes for a huge turn out. This way everyone looks forward to it all year…

true however people who didn’t get their cars out in time or modded over the summer get to show there stuff without waiting a whole season…

id be up for some sort of fall meet eitherway, i duno what happend to the wasaga cruise, that idea fell through lol, last year was pretty fun, why dont we have a end-of-season cruise somewhere? before winter hits

im sure bing has something going on. who knows tho.

I think it would be a lot easier to set up some sort of GTA meet. East , West, downtown, outskirts, all into one. Might be easier then getting people to cruise to niagara for an unknown turnout…

if there’s another big SON meet to cap off the year, it will probably be in the GTA

right now I doubt Bing has the time to spare that is required to do this sort of thing

We need big John to come back and do one of his SQ1 / Zet’s meets.

big meet ftw… i missed the bing one because i did not have a car yet… now im ready to roll… fall starts in a few days…

It would be interesting to see how much people’s cars have changed over the summer… comparison pictures would be cool

Well, mine didn’t run and now it runs…that’s decent

^^^lol thats tru good work on putn her back together.

i cant manage another one in Niagara… one a year is about as much as i can do since i dont even live down there anymore.

besides, i have a huge track day BBQ next weekend (27th) then going to CSCS on the 5th of Oct… then putting the car away and spending more money on it getting it ready for next year…lol