Toronto, Canada traffic on the QEW

BLOWS!!! i think it was 1-2pm and its like how i remember florida… 8 lanes of traffic coming to a dead hault. And im in my freightliner, so I’m not someone to play games with, though i get brake spiked for over an hour. SUCK!!!

PS, pittsbugh to toronto and back sucks in one day, in a freightliner

i hate the QEW

:frowning: that is teh suq

pic of freightliner

bad pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/gearhead313/Flatbed.jpg

FOR SALE!!!

I went up for the supercross last week and it was all good

audi wagon:yum:

also forsale :wink:

for serious how much you lookin for the truck… we need another truck in our fleet at work. 7 f/beds are not cuttin it anymore… and our freightliner is over 340K our sterling is over 370K and all our fords are JUNK… with about 90K on them. how many miles also. thats a nice lookin truck.

after working 14.5 hours i got a call at 9:30 at night one evening and had to go to meadville to pick it up to take it to York. and back home. that day i did 680 miles and worked 25.5 hours straight… with no sleep. not a fun day… (only 680 miles because the first 21 tows that day were like 10 mile tows or so)

I hear you on the long hour days…

I’m going to be asking 17,900 for it. the meat and potatoes are;

1996 FL70, 19ft century w/ wheel lift, 284k miles, 5.9l w/ 5 speed, new tires, new updated front covers, and some other history i’ll have to dig up.

Great truck, Its just too big for what I need. Lowered/body kit’d imports are tough to get on it. I’m looking for an import cabover, stick, aluminum bed w/ a wheel lift.