torontostreetracing.com

:lol: boMex I couldn’t agree with you more, you are right most cars really do suck when they are stock, and the ones that are good when they are stock they are very expensive. Sometimes I think it would be great if cars came modified the way we wanted straight from the factory but then I think that would take away the fun of doing the work our selves the way we want etc. I don’t know but I do give credit where it’s due: A stock 240sx deserves credit for having above avarage handelling and a stock Grand National deserves credit for being super fast on a straight road. (The 1987 Grand National GNX was the fastest production car ever made (Fastest production car not the fastest car). Althoe 1987 was the last year of production it was still the fastest up to 1991 when the new Corvette ZR1 took the record).

Stock cars come the way they do because not everyone wants a pure performance machine for a car. People want different things in a vehicle, the manufacturers can’t please everyone, that’s why there is an aftermarket, so that people can do what they want to their cars if they want to.

Just because some cars don’t handle as good as they can doesn’t mean that they are teh sux. Better handling comes at the expense of decreased ride quality (less smooth ride) etc.

http://www.martinsburg.com/wv.recipes/bread.jpg

i dont like rice. i think any car can be a ricer, and any car can be nice (almost)… i’ve seen some super rice 240’s and some super nice clean fast civics. its about the person and the preception of anyone making an opinion. i’d get lambo doors on my 240 if i had money to burn, and i wouldnt consider my car rice. most of you guys would.
i will admit, that TSR is very rice and a lot of the guys on there dont know a camshaft from a driveshaft, thats why we have SON tho. still tho, talking shit about ricers is the best haha