Wonderfull showing guys

Hey all,

After posting what I though in that “honda Bashing” thread, this is the pm I got from Rafi.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks, for sharing the comments on this bored about the honda bashing, you gained lotta respect from my side for sure.
The topic that I started didn’t have any intensions of starting trouble, but as you mentioned, people too it out or its contents. There are so many honda lovers on this forum, I honestly don’t know what they are doing here, where they should be on the honda forum instead sucking each other and talking how much hp your stickers give to your car.

Most of the members here have shown me how imature they are, as compared to the CA forum on Nico

I was going to post a reply but they locked it, may be it is good because I was going to leave them some serious message on how imature and diots some of them are.

Thanks again for sticking up for me,

Rafi

This is what I returned:

Hey,

no problem at all. Yes this board is alot more imature then the CA boards, and the mature people have been trying to clean it up. All the American guys are more inclined to learning and sharing technical information. As well as having fun. I notice that everyone here on SON has an ego to up-hold

Anyways, hope you didn’t get turned off by some of the idiots on here, we need more people like you on our boards.

Take it easy,

Andrew.

I suggest you guys don’t take what he said lightly. If you saw how homey it is on the CA boards, its nothing like these boards. Everyone here thinks they have an ego.

Congrats on pissing off someone that knows a fuckin shitload more then most of you will ever know. Keep chasing away people like these and all that will be left is ricers. You all complain about ricers, well slowly but surely all thats left is ricers. You chase one by one, all the people that know anything away from the boards. Even the American guys spread over all of the US are more then a community then this club.

I was not impressed with the present showings, and don’t think that thread should have been edited and then locked. All your doing is running away.

My congrats, jackasses.

There are the few on here that have good intentions, and you know who you are.

Andrew.

Well put.

[quote=“BananaSauce”]

Thx[/quote]

I think this one was meant for you

My congrats, jackasses.

no more fucking fighting.

those of you who made comments know who you are and waht part of the email was directed at you…

grow up and act a bit more mature.

the way some of you act on here makes me surprised you even have a licence… because you maturity level reflects that of a 12 year old fighting in the palyground.

i suggest everyone take that email seriously… ive met rafic… hes a good guy and hes probly not one to jsut go shooting his mouth off… ie: only opens it for somethign important to say.

GT

I’ve heard nothing but good things about Rafi… I don’t know why bing had
to keep locking the thread, and deleted it twice, but meh.

My point was simply to stop bashing Hondas, they are good. I didn’t mean
to offend anyone with my comments, but I’m getting tired of everyone
baggin’ on Hondas. Why not make fun of Neons or something which is
actually a crapbox. Hondas are good cars, and most of them as just as
fast as most of you.

Hell even boMex got beat by a civic in a drag race… (it was a very nice car, and highly modded)

Anyways cut the crap with bashing Hondas. And to Rafi, don’t take offense
to stuff on the forums, nobody meant stuff personally.

The last time I checked the name of this website it had Nissan in it. Who cares if we bash honda.

And Andrew you didn’t state your view nicely, you went and attacked Rafi’s Pulsar.

Anyway I’ll quit while I’m ahead.

Andrew.

omg…

this is sad…

this a Nissan community. Everybody has their own views on everything.
Some people think Honda’s are shit. Some people think Nissan’s are shit.
Point is, this is just a car club full of people that just want to chat and have a nice laugh here and there.

We all know that a properly modified Honda, or any other car including Neons, Sunfires would make a decsent car. I’m there are TONS of other boards out there that are making fun of our Nissan 240’s with the ‘truck’ engine. Who cares?

whenever we go out to car meets, we ALWAYS look at the Honda’s and laugh anyways so whats wrong with talking about that here in this club?

Niether do I.

What are you f**king retarded? I forgot how rafi said people who race hondas are faggots.[/quote]

Your not even worth my breath.

Andrew.

Bing needs to die in a fire for deleting that thread. :squint:

I think some people took Rafi’s post a little too seriously.

I think SON240SX sucks shit, but thats besides the point.

well, I think this thread is about to get locked and deleted too soon…

who’s gonna start the next one?

Rafi was just trying to get a laugh - he can respect a Honda like the rest of us. Andrew is right, Rafi has been working with Nissans and the CA in particular since before you had your G1 or knew what an SR was. And now he has a sour taste from SON.

Guys, we’ve come a long way, but just because someone is a newb you don’t have to be an ass. If they are a newb and post something retarded, then fine. But Rafi was trying to start friendly conversation. It’s commom sense :?

I only deleted one post, by Mr. AppleSauce - you can state your opinion and even insult if you wish, but personal attacks are not allowed.

Bob locked it, I cleaned it up and unlocked it. Rafi replied after I told him to take certain things out of his post - aimed at you Ed, so don’t call me biased. I don’t know what your problem with me is, but I’ve got nothing against you.

Bravo guys. :roll:

I can’t find that thread in the delete box so I guess it was permanently
removed which suck.

I dunno what else to say. I’m just a little pissed that I didn’t get to read
more of that thread before it got chucked.

BTW, I really don’t want bing to die in a fire. Just thought I’d clear that
up before anyone gets anal about it. :roll:

Bing is a bleeding heart, but that’s ok, we still like him. He has cool wheels 8)

Nothing much was said.

Rafi insults Honda, (the whole Nismo/Homo thing). Yashin goes for the newb bash but doesn’t realize he is already owned. Andrew (Iquabob) chimes in to say Pulsars are gay. I say his Pulsar is faster than your car. AppleSauce mentions something about being gay. The other Andrew gives props to Rafi. Bob sees dismal future - locks thread. I clean it up, unlock - Rafi posts he is sorry he upset people and that if Ed has any problems to come to Ottawa and he will solve them. Ed says he doesnt care about pulsars, yadda yadda so on and so forth. Bing deletes, /thread.

How could I forget? He got owned the worst of all.

WHOA…

all i did was delete a therad that was ridiculous regardless of the who was right or wrong.

i seem to be taking the hit the hardest in here… WTF

i know who rafi is and i didnt even address the honda bashing issue except to say that i liked them.

:roll:

somethings never change…

its sad to see what has become of SON

:cry:

oh it’s not that bad.

sure we have drama, but i still love it here no matter what people say i should feel about it.

when ever i have questions they get answered.

we have a sick network of communication with MSN and pm’s and phone.

i find myself benefitting endlessly from SON and from many of you guys, and i have made a ton of really good friends in the process.

cant complain

Its easy to say its sad to see what became of SON when its gone in a
different direction than YOU wanted it to. If you actually come out to the
events you see that its a good club. This weekend im sure you will all have
fun at DX2.

I never said Pulsars are gay, I said that making fun of Honda’s when you
drive a pulsar is kind of hypocritical seeing as they are both very similar.
That wasn’t a personal attack on Rafi, just pointing out the irony of the
topic.

IMO SON has improved in some areas and got worse in others over the past year. Either way the summer is just around the corner, and we will
all be able to enjoy our cars and be one happy family again.

I still like it here…