Total Annihilation

I forgot how awesome this game is, wow. Old game but one of the original RTS games ever made.

yeah, it was always one of my favorites - esp if you crank up unit max :smiley: battalion upon battalion of those stealth fighters = virtually unstoppable

Yeah it still is way better than a lot of games, also there is even an active multiplayer community of around 50ish players. And a shit ton of mods as well including unit count fixes.

-Fuzzy

screen shots or wut

supcom = total annihilation x2

Bump.

http://spring.clan-sy.com/

This will roxor your soxor. Basically a free homebrew version of TA with a shit ton of improvements, proper multiplayer, deformable terrain, better AI, and a fully 3D game engine being among those.

sigh…again.

Supcom = TA x 2. Forget that homebrew crap.

TA was the shit, Supcom is alot like it yes, my only problem with supcom is the build time and res needed for some of the shit thats higher level.

its a good game, gfx were good, story was decent, alot of nice features too. the expansion or whatever it was another story, seems like they just threw that one together on a whim and threw it to the public, i did not really like that one, seemed to buggy to me.

I never tried the expansion. My only real complaint with supcom was the difficulty. Especially if you just want to do a skirmish and sit back, chill out and make some crazy shit. Youd have to make tons of defense first, and make sure to have long enough range (longer than the shitty stationary guns) or youd get picked apart from a distance. Huge huge scale on this game.

yea the scale is one of the part that i like, aside from the ground units taking forever and a day to get from one side of the map the other, but the build time on things almost seems to realistic.

very nice, dl this now.