Toyotas first attempt at population control.

Hmm Oem floor mats in my car have hooks on them to keep them from moving. Also in the owners manual this is a warning about using all waether floor mats on top of the standard florr mats for this reason cause lexus and I’m sure toyota has this accelerator lock where if the gas pedal is pushed all the way down it clicks in and the car shifts down two gears.

I am leaning towards this being incorrectly secured floormats vs a toyota mistake

This used to happen to my clutch pedal lol.

Wire, Cable I thought it meant the same thing,when my Baby Mama and I went shopping for a new Car they said the were no longer using drive by wire and a Electronic Sensor was being used that told the car when to accelerate. So obviously there is a difference, explain please.

Explanation is that the salesman usually know less about the car than you.

Drive by wire has it roots in fly by wire which came from aviation world, and wire refers to electrical wire not cable.

Good point…

They must think they have done something wrong or they wouldnt be spending millions of a recall plus all the negative publicity.

ya u kno what i think they did? they said they had no brakes, i think when it first happened, he didnt know how “bad” the situation really was, and kind of eased onto the brakes… when he realized it wasnt stopping he pressed harder… and then harder… burning the fucking brakes out…

i think he toasted the brakes to all hell and if he slammed them, he prolly would of made it

ya u kno what i think they did? they said they had no brakes, i think when it first happened, he didnt know how “bad” the situation really was, and kind of eased onto the brakes… when he realized it wasnt stopping he pressed harder… and then harder… burning the fucking brakes out…

i think he toasted the brakes to all hell and if he slammed them, he prolly would of made it

i was once drivin my friends 135i and the clutch pedal got stuck on his chinszy floor mat. FUCK!!!

Yeah I was thinking that also BUT I just dont get it for being an Officer why he didnt know what to do and yeah I quoted ya twice because you have a double post

ya i know, that kinda fucked me up too, that really sucks !

double post? ahaha ya looks like i do…whatever !

posting test (seriously)

your good if another comes up in 10 minutes with the same post then you got problems

<< No floor mats FTW! :number1