Track day photo group buy.

Hey guys, (and gal - Nice Mini Cooper!)

Anyone who wants to pick up some photos from the April 30th event taken by Matt (http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/ChromeDragon78/NECCautox/) can sign up on this thread. Sizes and prices are listed below.

Matt offers 8x10, 8x12, and 11x17. I suspect 5x7s are available too, so if you’d rather have them, just post up. Because we get prices breaks after 10 prints on each size, I suggest we focus on the 8x12 format rather than the 8x10. (Matches the existing file format) If you really want an 8x10 just post it up.

Please note that photos can be cropped quite a bit without suffering much image quality degradation.

5x7 - 1-10 = $11, 10+ = $10
8x10 - 1 to 10 = $13.50, 10+ = $12
11x17 - 1 to 10 = $22, 10+ = $18
8x12 - 1 to 10 = $15, 10+ = $13.50

Please list your name, each individual photo number you’d like, size and number of prints.

Paypal is the preferred payment method. Address is chromedragon79@gmail.com

Let’s try to wrap this up by end of day Sunday May 14th. (If you were hoping to get them in time for Mothers Day, sorry. It’s not gonna happen. :stuck_out_tongue: )

I’ll see if we can get some of Davor’s and other shots in on this or if they need to be separate. I know there are some other great pix out there.

Cheers,
Dan

GTR-Dad
neccautox376 (crop to car and cones) -1 print 8x10
neccautox374.jpg (crop to car and cones) - 1 print 8x10
If I can get it, Davor’s shot - Nissan_Skyline_GT_R_by_skywarp.jpg - 1 print 8x10 (crop top to fit aspect ratio)

Does djskywarp offer anything? His photos are Sport Compact Car quality.

I’ve got a message in to him. Stay tuned.

Post what you’d like!

Dan

Thanks for your interest guys. I can run off prints as well. Clicky for full gallery

All shots are originally in 3:2 format so I’d recommend the prints to be either 8x12 or a multiple thereof (4x6, 12x18) - however in most shots we can make tighter crops.

If you need to contact me directly the best way is skywarp at djskywarp dot com

I’d also be interested in one of those pics if the GB goes ahead! :slight_smile:

There’ll be a buy, as I want the shots I listed with or without a discount. :slight_smile: Post what you want by Mothers’ Day and prints will happen.

Ok, I want an 8x12 of neccautox111.jpg. What a great photo! :smiley:

Last call…

11x17 - Image (neccautox328) 1 Print.
8x12 - Image (neccautox388) 1 Print.

Are you sure you wouldn’t like to swap that 388 for a cropped 387? The reason I say this is because there is a tiny bit of front bumper cut off in 388. It’s completely up to you of course, but I kinda think 387 might come out a little nicer in the end. Plus you can see your car tripoding quite clearly. :E

Pricing should be fairly simple to suss out.

Dan, 2 - 8x10s = $27
Kris, 1 - 8x12 = $15
Rage_rman (sorry I can’t recall your name), 1 - 8x12 and 1 - 11x17 = $37

Paypal can be sent to chromedragon79@gmail.com . As for pickup, I should be out at the next event on the 27th if people want to pick up their photos there. If not I’ll try to make it out for the next monthly meet on June 4th.

I kinda doubt I will be racing next event as my Corolla will soon be in pieces having the turbo and LSD installed, so I’ll be snapping some more shots again. If you specifically want shots of your car just let me know and I’ll be sure to get some.

Matt

ugh I can’t get over how sick skywarps snaps are. You should be working for a car mag.

Yeah let go with 387 then … I send you money. I’m gussing you will be at UC on Fri & Sat nights so I could always pick them up somtime befor June

I should be, although likely in the Buick and not the Corolla. My damn turbo manifold is going to need some modifying and I’ve got to find a T25 or T28 here now.

Just send the amount to the gmail address and I’ll get them off to the printers. Dan’s shots were just sent off. :E

I’ve got a Garrett T25 sitting at the shop. I was going to use it but I’m going T3 now… Make me an offer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/DSC00006.jpg

Hehe, would I be able to come by and check it out? What did it come off of?

Sure… It came of a 2.0L Sunbird Turbo. It’s in really good shape.

Any updates on the pics for those of us that bought them?

PM Matt. I’ve got mine.

Cheers,
Dan