TRACK RENTAL

If you are referring to the et/mph light board it was not working last night.

Yep that is what I was referring to. Do we get a discount for them not working???

As long as we get timeslips I would like to get in on this.

It is a joke that the light have been down for 2 months or more…

where do i send the check, im in, ok boostjunkie where do i pick you up!! ed z

It is a joke. It’s racetrack. Spectators would like to know how the racers are ending up I’m sure. Last time I was there about a month ago they were out and I was furious. It’s like going to a bar to get a beer and all they have is N/A Busch or something. Sure you get the “taste” of beer, but what fun is it without the side effects?

$50/car? How many min/max?

i have a new set up, cant get it stright, 4 hrs with a time slips is ok with me, where do i send the ck??

I’ll be in I am sure…

I may have to give a shot at this pending on if my car still runs after MIR

the lights not working is BULLSHIT…they should have had that cleaned up in 1 week. how hard can it be to get it working. the system fried that one night and nothing worked, but by the weekend they had it working. How hard can it be to get lights to display??

call me i am in !

I get their newsletters in my e-mail. This was from 8/10:

Special news: track owner Michael Tedesco continues to make improvements at Pittsburgh Raceway Park. The scoreboards that show the times the cars are running were hit by lightning last month. It was pretty much the final nail in the coffin for the electronics and boards, which are at least 20 years old, and probably closer to 30. The age of the boards and their associated electronics tested the patience of everyone who tried to work on them. The news is Michael has decided it’s time to upgrade, and in about 4-5 weeks, PRP will have brand new scoreboards and timing system from Accutime. The timing system will be state of the art, and there will be no compromise in the way the race program runs today. Plenty of tracks are running the Accutime system, and give it rave reviews, and for racers, it will show readouts to the ten-thousandth for reaction times, margin of victory, and elapsed time!

Evidently, they are replacing the whole system so I wouldn’t think they would put too much time and/or effort into fixing the old one.

thats cool then, i cant wait till they get it

BRIAN, PLEASE POST THIS THREAD ON PITTSPEED. YES, THE STARTING LIGHTS AND THE TIMING SYSTEM WILL BE WORKING AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOUR TIME SLIPS. LOOKING FOR A TOTAL OF 40 CARS AND I HAVE 10 SPOTS ALREADY TAKING. ANY QUESTIONS GIVE ME A CALL AT 724-396-5093 OR DROP ME AN EMAIL AT turbov6@zoominternet.net THANKS, BRANDON K.

i’m in

I might be there just got to see how the car acts at MIR so im a maybe

I’m in.

i’m looking for a total of 40 cars and looks like 20 spots are already taken. if you are interested in going, I need your $50.00 before the rental date wed. aug.29,2007 and rain out date wed. sept. 5,2007. payment has to be made to me before rental date. sorry, but you can’t just show up at the track. i’m taking names, phone number and payment in advance. any questions email at turbov6@zoominternet.net or give me a call at 724-547-3393 or my cell 724-396-5093 thanks, brandon

I am in money sent, should see it tomorrow, great excuse to miss some work!