Track tonight

Hey all just wounding who was going to the track tonight i wil be there just woundering who else was coming out drop a post

Looks like some sever storms are headed our way.

boycot

ill b at work

its rained out

its going to start pouring soon… at least it looks like it in washington.

Definitely canceled tonight. I was halfway there when I found out.

yep, its rained out because theres rain in ohio. its done for the year after next weekend because its snowing in canada.

I 2nd that one…Get there at 5 blue sky clouds 25 bux of race gas in the tank for a toedrag to tell me its cancelled because there is rain in the forecast im done with that hole there are other places to go to besides that stoopid track… :rant:

yea just started poreing down here fucking sucks was my day off work for once and i wanted to go on up and rains just my luck

at least you get a day off, when you can actually race…

not there fault that it rained…why dont u check the forecast for the nigth befor u do that

Dood i was outside at 5:20 blue sky and clouds there is no reason they couldnt have started racing. Even went to latrobe for wings afterwards and never rained until around 10:30 when i left the area there no excuse for shutting down on specualtions of rain.

it didn’t rain in latrobe. but it rained like a bitch in murrysville all the way to new alexandria. and it was around 7ish when it started. I know this because i was working in murrysville and had to leave because it was pouring, and i drove in it all the way home where it quit.

Im not having a peeing contest on them closing the track in my opinion there were people outside waiting to race there were three cars at sheetz when i went by on trailors going to race and I passed numerous cars going back down 22 going home. I know in past years they would race and when the rain started falling or thunder started then they would close it up but, you dont turn people away because there is rain in the forecast. When its as hot and humid as it is there is always a chance for rain. Open the friggin track if it rains give a rain check simple as that.