Trackdays CNY

skipping all the new to the forum garbage. i live in syracuse and own an 09 ninja250 and an 08 cbr1000rr.

do any of you know any open trackdays for bikes in the CNY area. looking at the '11 calendar

That’s quite the extremes of bikes you got there. NYSriders.com join up on there. There’s a group of guys who frequently hit up Monticello which is only a few hours away.

Your drunk at 9:34 in the morning?

appreciated.
different bikes for different moods if you know what i mean

If I still have my bike next year i’ll be planning for Mid-Ohio, Beaverun and TMP/Mosport

Monticello will not be renting out to clubs next season, fyi. Due to pending legal action. Atleast that’s the rumors going around.

Really? That’s interesting. A few guys I know went in July, August, and September and loved it. I’m surprised they didn’t mention that. But hopefully they are just rumors.

Yeah, just did some searching elsewhere. Only 6 days are being rented out to clubs next year due to the litigation and they are all spoken for already.

Wow that’s a shame to hear. I don’t know all the details behind it but the guys in CNY will probably be bummed about that for sure.

just signed up with NESBA. free 3 years due to being a reservist. can’t wait for next year.

i heard monticello was horridly dangerous for bikes due to the guard rails. does that have something to do with the lawsuit?

Nope. It has to do with the fact that it’s a country club with buy ins and that it was supposed to be only rented out a total of 8 days IIRC. Last year they rented it to clubs something like 22 days, but made slots for members available during those days. 6 or so guys complained who were members and so to make up for it it’s only being rented out 6 days next year while they renegotiate the contracts. Or that’s the general idea behind it.