traction ?

if ur at the drag strip and tach the motor up anything above say 2k my tires start spining or wanting to spin if this because my tires arent sticky ? or because the brakes cant hold the pressure. i kinda confused how im supossed to tach it up to say 3500 before i launch

its a thing called TQ :slight_smile:

even when the tires are sticky, its still possible to spin them from doing a brakestand.

tach it to 18 or 2k last yellow gas it!!!to get good traction RELOCATE bat to the rear!!!

well if i get that torque arm non chrome moly then ill relocate the battery. I jsut dont think the weight difference between chrome moly n red fora torque arm can be that much. I cant wait till i come home n get some hours at work in !!!

the strange looking white trash girl at the track gave me props for gettinga .005 light anda .008 lights :slight_smile: after redlightinga couple times;)

Get a six speed(you know, manual).

yes, a unlimited stall :blue:

manuals are overated :slight_smile:

Do you even know how to drive one?

:sadwavey: :rolleyes: i do but not well maybee u can teach me ??? :embarass: :69:

Silver Ws6’s are ghey

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bluez28: :bluez28: :bluez28:

you can rent my car out mike, for $30 an hour :blue:

do it, you can easily fry a clutch in an hr

Do you mean you had a .505 and a .508? That’s pretty good.

I’ll lie in your trunk for $5 if you don’t want to move the battery.

so are pewter ones that wish they were ws6’s :slight_smile:

Jeff no they have a different light setup at beaver springs sometimes they go NHRA style 1 yellow then green or the reg normall style yellow yellow yellow green but suposidly its all ona .000 light i dunno

What did you run?

put dean in the back ,u’ll pull the wheels ,but slow way down!!!every hundred pounds is a tenth,so u would be back in the 13’s!!!

bad ? im still on street tires !!! and it was hot w/ no track prep so i couldnt get below a 1.95 60 foot no matter how bad i babied it outta the hole or i spun
if all goes well those Strange adjustable shocks( if its the price i think they are) will go in and a spohn adj torque arm and drag tires. IF all goes to shit then ill prolly just stick w/ the tires.
gm efi day is august 28th i think thats why im mainly going crazy getting shit !!! if i dont start school that weekend or even if i do ill be there racing w/ my friends 87 GN ( were competing to get to 12.2 or faster first ) and a lt1 87 monte carlo SS