Tractor + Mice living in exhaust = ????

My brothers burned up tractor lol

http://www.columbiapage.com/id395.html

It was reported to ColumbiaPage that a family of mice were displaced after a lawn mower fire in Ghent. Columbia 911 dispatched the Ghent Volunteers at 14:35 to 37 Snyder Road for the fire. Reports indicated the fire started due to a mouse nest that was built up against the muffler. ColumbiaPage could not confirm if the Red Cross was contacted to assist the residents. Ghent fire units were back in service at 14:59.

http://columbiapage.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/MowerGFD032509/Lawntractor.jpg

They really had to call the FD for that? Get a damn hose.

adam hennesy may want that ,is it paid off?

bahahah :rofl:rofl

Clean title and lien release required

new policy ha:thumbup:lol

hahahaha nice

my uncles car caught on fire because of mice, too bad it was in my parents garage getting detailed when it happened :frowning: i got lucky that day

Its early spring so the hose wasnt hooked up yet. That wasnt at my brothers place. It was at a guy house that he mows a lawn for, the tractor stays there permanently and my brother went to go start it up and let it run and he went for a walk around the estate to check things out and came back to that lol.

:thumbupgot that flame look down…

heard of a car that did that…who was that??..ohhh yeah travis’s…sry bout the insurance man that was total bs…

awww, i wanted to see a video of a tractor starting up and mice being fired out of the tail pipe like a potatoe gun

your so cruel…lol potato gun. there awsome!

:lol just imagine it though, little grey furry projectiles?
you get on the tractor and start it up and its like
VROOM BR BR BR BR
POOOOM!
squeeee!
SPLAT!

My dad had a nest of mice in his 98 Mach z 800 (snowmobile) and 2 winters ago, he went riding with my uncle a few hours away and after riding it for 5 minutes, the sled burst out in flames…thing burnt to the ground. They chewed up a wire or something and it went up in flames.