traded the GTI in on a rice burner

I would have gone with a Titan…but that’s just me.

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:10,topic:27243"”]

welcome to buffalo. glad you like it, personally id never buy a import truck, but thats just me. you dont see contractors, construction workers, landscapers, or anyone else who uses a pickup for its intended purpose driving around in anything but Chevys, Fords, and Dodges (granted that is changing a little bit) but i believe there is a reason for that.

[/quote]

Yeah its called the fucking union you idiot and you get your ass reemed if you have a import and in one.All union guys have the same mentality that any import is jap crap and you need to buy a real american truck like a chevy

i bought a brand new titan and i love it. it’s too bad i’m buying a house soon, because i’ll probably have to downsize and trade it in.

They are nice for a half ton truck, parts are more expensive though.

:tup:

if i get a truck it will be a Toyota

I am going to test drive the toyota this week, just for fun

0-60 in 6.0

1/4mile in 14.6

pretty BA truck

[quote=“fiend540,post:24,topic:27243"”]

They are nice for a half ton truck, parts are more expensive though.

[/quote]

But it will likely break a lot less than a domestic.

[quote=“double j,post:27,topic:27243"”]

[/quote]

I was talking about general wear parts like brakes and tuneup crap. All of the new trucks are fairly reliable

[quote=“double j,post:27,topic:27243"”]

[/quote]

:bloated:

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:29,topic:27243"”]

[/quote]

my dad’s got an 06 F150 w/ 12,000 miles that’s falling apart.

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:29,topic:27243"”]

[/quote]

there is a reason why toyota/honda is up in sales and Ford GM and Chrysler are down, and its def. not styling

Its reliability, I know that you will never admit to it, and everyone has the my GM has 500k blah blah, Overall toyotas are probably the most reliable car out there

They are def. the most reliable of the Big 3

I would have gone for the titan, that toyota V8 is weak

[quote=“newman,post:30,topic:27243"”]

[/quote]

My bro has an '06 F250 Power Stroke with 26k thats fucking mean as hell. Runs and drives great.

Edit: Sometimes you just get a piece of shit.

[quote=“newman,post:30,topic:27243"”]

[/quote]

That sucks. If I had to replace any parts (other than general maintenance) on my Honda or Toyotas before they reached 100k+ miles I would be pissed. I noticed many american car owners trade in their cars for a new one after like 3-5 years.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:31,topic:27243"”]

there is a reason why toyota/honda is up in sales and Ford GM and Chrysler are down, and its def. not styling

Its reliability, I know that you will never admit to it, and everyone has the my GM has 500k blah blah, Overall toyotas are probably the most reliable car out there

They are def. the most reliable of the Big 3

[/quote]

Its not reliability, its perception. Its a perception based on some well documented problems of the Big 3s past, but none the less, the perception drives the trend, not the reality.