Trading in the Si possibly....

It seems crazy to lay your finances out there like that, but thats just me. You dont have to justify anything like that to anyone here.

If you think you can afford it, then buy damn the thing. You’re an adult, you can make your own decisions and you’re the one that has to live with them.

I wouldn’t do it in your position, but thats just me… and I spend enough money on dumb shit anyway…

It just really irritates me when people lecture me on money and how I spend it, I am really good with my money, and I happen to rather spend money on a nice car than any other dumb shit. Anytime I even talk about getting something “expensive” I get the “Parent” lecture, Im a responsible 24 yr old mother,and soon to be wife.:thumbup

“its your money, use it when YOU need it!”

goddamn those fucking ads!

Just close this thread, it pisses me off that I cant even make a thread about a car I want without getting lectured about money…and why is it always me that gets lectured?? All the other threads about ppl buying cars dont get lectured…so wtf, is it just cause Im a girl ???:Idiots

im not a mod in this section. sorry. but you really shouldnt worry. its your money. light it all on fire in a pile if you wish.

i’ve made some comments about this but they’re more opinions than lectures. i was just saying that i’ve lived the big payment/nice car life and now the little to no payment/average car life and i prefer #2 better. lots more money to throw around, save, spend, whatever.

You have been on this forum long enough to know that if you post a topic like this people are going to wonder how you are getting the money etc. You have even had a previous topic asking what the best car to buy would be- and the same thing pretty much happened in that thread. People are always going to be judgemental/ curious etc. regardless of if you are a girl. I’m really not trying to be a bitch, I’m just saying you shouldn’t act surprised by the comments from the peanut gallery.

Back on topic- the 335xi is gorgeous and drives sooo nice! We test drove one during the summer, but it was wayyy too much money at the time.

I understand, but it shouldnt matter where or why or how I get my money, look through the other threads, no-one else gets asked that, why just me?? Its a 21k car, Im not talking 40k+…

Just don’t give out numbers next time. No many people on here post about how much cars ect cost.

Good Idea :thumbup

Tricia, its cuz theyre haters, and as well all know
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m429/VOTBLINDUB/Random/1247705260794.jpg

LOL’d at that pic :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

i think it has to do more in the lines of your up and down finances that you let people in on, on this forum; plus people know you personally. you post on here that you needed a 2nd job and all this other stuff and people think you cant afford living in the present. so how are you going to afford a big purchase, especially when you were selling a system to pay off a ticket.

you seem to be counting on this settlement way too much as well from the way you are posting about it. for your sake i hope you win it.

ok,firstly I was NOT looking for a 2nd job, never have, I was looking for a part time job so I didnt have to work Full time cause I could afford to. Not that many ppl know me personally, only a few and those few know I can afford it. Also I only had to sell it due to me finding out last minute I had to pay the fine, otherwise if I had time I could have saved for it. My finances have never been down. Thanks.

Also Im not counting on any settlement thank u…when I get it I get it, has nothing to do with my present purchases, please do not discuss that anymore, thanks

STi’s are dumpy.

:thumbup <– for a nice BMW.
Even if you walk to work and dont own a car people will still give you shit.

re-read what i wrote. YOU make it seem that way by YOU writing the shit you did.

kthxby3

Tricia, I need to maybe get you a license plate frame like mine. It will help put you at ease every time you see it :slight_smile:

ok whatever, I could care less at this point.

Thread: Me getting BMW. End.

there ya go

couldn’t care less