traffic ALERT 9-10-2009

hamburg exit off the 90

I’ma run out there with a gas tank and siphon and see if i can get me some fuel for my camaro!
yay.
or maybe a rag to soak it up with, then ring it out would be better.
hmm…

Or you could just take the 290 -> 190 -> rt 5

transit is fucked up, girlfriend is coming home that way…
from… Broadway -> Sheridan at least.

oh duh I shoulda read

:ham:

yea, S youngs to aero, Aero to werhle, werhle to cayuga, hang a louie, take that to the 33, pray to god you can get on at the second 90 entrance.

well, now i have to go to tonawanda after work

well, good luck. hah

so how bad is the 90 eastbound from william to the 33?

cleveland to the 90 sucked but once i got on the 90 there was no cars at all till the 219

made it home in 20 mins from Werhle by ECC to Hertle/delaware park area.

I am all that is man.

pshhh I made it home in 2 from the same place. :lol:

yea but you live … there

Just got home… sigh

90 was perfectly fine. 33 was fine, then I got off at eggert. FUUUUUUUU. I just went through all the neighborhoods and some stupid kid tried walking into my mirror when I was going 35mph. Is it bad I didn’t swerve?

I got stuck in this crap on my way to UB and then I just loved the bumper to bumper traffic all the way home from UB to broadway in lancaster.

When I was in the area around 5 a sheriffs copter was really low over Phillips brothers supply.

Cleveland Drive commuter exits/entrance ftw. Usually take main but that was a nice tour of side stuff to link up with kensington.

NO PICS?!?!?!

it took me a hour and a half going from lancaster to tondawanda… i even ran a median and two curbs over to try to cut time… god the traffic was bad everywhere

Yeah…i saw this thread too late.

Was forced through the tolls since i couldn’t get on the 290 heading to work…which was a HUGE traffic jam cluster fuck, then even past the tolls all the way to the Transit exit, it was bumper to bumper…luckily i was on the bike and there was a convenient biker path on the side of the road…some call it the shoulder, i think.

Then, Transit…as usual…was hell.

My normal commute to work is 20 minutes or so, and luckily yesterday i left over an hour early to make up some work since i missed a few hours earlier in the week…ended up taking me an hour and a half to get to work…so now today i have to make up said hours.

My bet is that it was all staged to get drivers to go through the tolls so NYS could get more money, just like they staged the fake attack on 9/11 years ago as a marketing plan to get sympathy for the state…and again, raise more money.

…too soon?

The Snyder Fire Chief says about 7,900 gallons hit the road. As for the cleanup, first, the spill was contained. Then, jet fuel vacuumed up and off-loaded from the tanker. Finally, the truck was turned back over and towed off the 290.

yikes.

The cost of the clean-up effort is estimated in the thousands, between manpower and special equipment. That cost will be the responsibility of the spiller.

no shit.