traffic ALERT 9-10-2009

That helo was spraying for Rabies or something.

EDIT: State Patrol was also in that area today catching Speeders.

Don’t think there are news helis.

Might have been sheriffs using their FLIR camera to check for hot spots etc.

But 10 minutes from SBAG! (and the thruway)

I hope I can miss it. Ill be taking the 990 to the 290W to the 190S. God that is going to suck balls

Dude… your not gonna miss it… the route your taking, as far as I know, will lead you to a closed road, if indeed the 290 is still closed.

yea u wont miss it lol…

cause ur going to the 990…to the 290…and farthest u will get is millersport

you’re better off going 990 to 290 towards the blvd… take that all the way down tot he 190 and just go around DT

They say it is closed off from Sheridan to the tolls in williamsville. Once off the 990 im going towards the bridges to GI on the 290. I hope I miss this. had the wrong route my bad

WGRZ is reporting its going to take into the night to clean it up.

closed til later tonite

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/Overturned_tanker_closes_portion_of_290_20090910

From what I can tell, hopping on the 90E from the 400 and getting off at the 33 should be problem free.

Saweet.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wherle (wirley) is packed at least between youngs and transit, cars as far as the eyes could see!!! hahahahahahaha

o man o man, i have to leave ingram on werhle, im gonna go werhle then left to union then to cleveland then onto the 90, cuz im hamburg bound

You’re screwed either way. The whole area is in disarray.

head out the back way over to aero, then to werhle. That stop sign is gonna be a mess.

yea ur def right, GPS shall hopefully save me with maps in front of my eyes

I gotta go from Amherst to Hamburg… uhhhhhh… thinking I may just hang out in Amherst and watch football at a bar or something haha

“Amherst Police say drivers should avoid the 290 at all costs until further notice after a tanker carrying 10,000 gallons of jet fuel rolled over around 1 PM.”

All costs you say… Hmmm :snky:

Will gas prices go up cus of this?

:lol:

So, from the 990 west we’re good to go?

where you heading brotato? 33 towards DT?