290 - Cop Warning 5/28

I been running errands for work up and down the 290 since 7am this morning and there has been State’s all over. There has been one every time sitting in the turn around spot between Sheridan and Main facing west shooting radar and at least one person pulled over on either side between Main and NFB every time I have been through there.

Also noticed a lot more Amherst/Tonawanda cops driving between NFB and the 190 and shooting radar in that area.

It must be that time of the month.

hopefully they will be gone later when i am going that way.

thanks for the head up

Coming up to Memorial Day weekend… not too surprised.

:tup: for the warning though!

yes i saw 2 on the way to work on the 290, i got NERVOUS/excited

Saw this as well. Westbound lanes were being hit.

its not just today. They are all over different areas everyday.

well if your not speeding you dont have to worrie

They were all over the 290 yesterday too, like 4 cars doing a speed trap

thanks for the heads up

dawt

was just out there about an hour ago seen 5 ppl pulled over. i went the whole stretch of the 290

*SAW

*sits and waits for willybeen’s pulled over thread

it’s click it or ticket time, thats why cops are out everywhere.

I get stopped all the time… I normally dont have any issues getting tickets though… I’m responsible for the most part when I’m out :lol:

And my * was due to grammatical errors made in the thread

In to reiterate there will certainly be an increased police presence on the roads for the upcoming holiday weekend. Watch your asses everyone…

with the state fuel tax cut, they need to make their money somewhere else…via tickets :slight_smile:

i saw no one in my travels

Yea on my way home from work down the 290 at 5:30 and after dinner at 7 I did not see any cops.

Must just try to get the daily travelers.

Still out. Saw 2 people pulled over this morning.