TrailBlazer SS

ughh…i was there when the cowardly lion gave into the pushhing salesman with his tail between his legs… i knew he would be giving in :lol:…

pimp

my friend just got one of those a month or 2 ago.(fully loaded awd) He let me drive it last night. That thing pulls pretty damn hard for a suv. The interior is sick too. I love the heated leather/suede seats. Only thing I dont like is his guage constantly reads 10-12.5 mpgs.

I’m pretty happy with it so far, its not fully loaded but i didn’t want all the extras anyway.

I’ve been trying NOT to drive like an ASS with it, its hard, especially since i haven’t even run it through the first tank of gas. After I’m done giving everyone rides, i’ll stop driving like an idiot, I kinda feel bad beating it so badly, but thats what a warranty is for.

:tup: good purchase, if you dont mind me asking what price did they give you out the door with GMS?
Also, that is jsut asking for a 100 hole shot to get 4 20’s goin haha

after trade + GMS it was mid to low $300’s. :slight_smile:

what did you trade in?

my old truck 02 blazer

I drove my dad’s over thanksgiving, its pretty peppy! The auto tranny in those shifts very hard, which actually gets that power to the wheels in an acceptable fashion. I liked it :tup:

–mark

^^I have to agree, the tranny is not smooth, and shifts hard. But it is Torquey, so I’m not complaining.