trailers....

Any one know of a good trailer place? either want a tow dolly or a drive-on open trailer. Price basically will decide what i get.

looks like i get to learn how to work on carbs as well. got a late 80’s ford F250 xlt lariat truck i can use. It was my grandfathers until he passed away. Was told i can use it- just tune it up, inspect it, and maintain it. Has a tow ball on it - now i need to find a cheap trailer or car dolley. i’m sure the thing will need a complete tune up…

go 70w after 51 couple miles on left is a trailrer place!!!

there good we had ours for a long time & about 300k on it!!:smiley:

how much they charge? i think i know where u mean…on finley road coming back way from smithton to belle vernon? correct?

yep thats it!!! they was 1100 or1200 !:dunno:

my dad buys car trailors left and right for his resort in wv… towing his cat tractor things…

ill check if he knows anybody or if he’s got an extra…

there is a place off of southpointed exit or i think the henderson exit. that sells
trailers also. some where on that back road that connects bridgeville and canosburg

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
my dad buys car trailors left and right for his resort in wv…

: Xmas Party ::smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
Any one know of a good trailer place? either want a tow dolly or a drive-on open trailer. Price basically will decide what i get.

looks like i get to learn how to work on carbs as well. got a late 80’s ford F250 xlt lariat truck i can use. It was my grandfathers until he passed away. Was told i can use it- just tune it up, inspect it, and maintain it. Has a tow ball on it - now i need to find a cheap trailer or car dolley. i’m sure the thing will need a complete tune up…

what motor is in it? If its a 300 I-6, then you’re golden. that thing is a torque monster… i think like almost 300 ft-lbs, but only 140hp. totally unbreakable. My dad and i towed a boat from Kittanning to erie, and back, 4 quarts low. However, every other thing on it will shit the bed (alt, starter…)

Originally posted by Darkstar
what motor is in it? If its a 300 I-6, then you’re golden. that thing is a torque monster… i think like almost 300 ft-lbs, but only 140hp. totally unbreakable. My dad and i towed a boat from Kittanning to erie, and back, 4 quarts low. However, every other thing on it will shit the bed (alt, starter…)

more likey it would have a 302 EFI
i dont think they made f-250 I-6

Originally posted by Shaggy
more likey it would have a 302 EFI
i dont think they made f-250 I-6

yes they did!

Originally posted by Pewterss
yes they did!
WOW - YOU WIN A SUB!!! :blah:

Originally posted by Shaggy
WOW - YOU WIN A SUB!!! :blah:
well go get my SUB bitch!!!:tounge:

not sure what motor is in it. my guess is a v8…it has a carb on it- not efi…i dunno, have never looked under the hood. allready is lifted, and has a tool box and ladder bars. str8 work truck. wish i new the yr off hand, so it would help narrow down the options… i dont cvare what it got in it–as long as it can tow shit, im happy. 4X4 on it works too, so may be up for some mudding :slight_smile:

well no matter what engine I-6 Or V8 its gonna pull a ALOT!:cool:

but remember its a ford. It would probably be a good idea to put a ball on the cabby too