Train full of porsche derailed

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2008/11/Porsche-Spill.jpg

Wonder if they would sell them at discounts in some third-world countries now or just cannibalize them for parts.

sucks. im sure they would salvage what is good.

Porsche will reclaim all correct, especially being in germany. Looks to be some 997 C2’s/S’s

IIRC a few years back a train derailed with a bunch of restored 356’s and a few 550’s too :frowning:

i saw those pictures. sad sight.

WOW ! that sucks alot, i missed this thread, they got the protective film on the body and everything :frowning:

wow, thats murder right there

:ohnoes

Damn that sucks

derailments that damage new cars usually result in immediatly crushing the cars or donating them for education and then being crushed. I have also seen first hand ne vehicles being burried on the side of tracks that have been damaged. Its cheaper for them to destory the car then to have to deal with the liability down the road.

Can someone donate me a derailed Porsche? ;D

aghh i would sign a paper/waiver so they wouldn’t have to worry, lemme just get all the cars plz :slight_smile: im sure i could piece together a perfect porsche or 3 from that wreck !

definatly! i remember thinking the same thing. The viper at HVCC was a damaged shipment that was donated

ahh really? thats cool, i wondering wtf they would donate a fresh viper for, but alright

the viper still there?

yes