trampoline/jumps/ philippines VIDEO i made ******

hellll yes! +1

sweet video :wink:

WTF g00seā€¦ why did you call me!!!

it was so fucking awesome.

kyle busted wall flips and standing one footer backflips and flat ground front flips. :tup: to himā€¦

i did get some pretty serious gainers nailed and a few combos. Micah pulled a few 360 backflips. GOOD TIMES.

Where is this place? How much to get in?

WTF. you asses.

when are you going next?

its weds and fri, 7-9 in west seneca by duffs (right near taffyā€™s)

itā€™s 8 dollars to get in.

oh gooooo deal.

i saw we go again sooooon. not wed though

yo newman b4 u got there another kid said they are open saturday too same timesā€¦

me and newman had these 2 girls sweatin us at the end there, they would show off for us too
after about 3 or 4 more times there, im gonna bring a camera

after the 360 backflips i started to doin some sideways ninja flips

newmans gainers are pretty much perfected on the long trampoline

ive tried dong gainers soooo many times in the past few years, i just cant seem to get it right. i used to lifeguard at a pool and some of the kids there can do gainers into dives, and triple front flips and shit. i wish i was good at that stuff, but i can barely do 360s on a snowboard and shit, im really bad at handling myself in the air like that.

ok sooo ur not going. lol jk

definitely a good time. i figured youā€™d get the gainers down after i left and micah nailing 360 back flips???! siiiiiiick. :tup: to youā€™s. now i want to do some flips off of trees and all sorts of random shit lol

stupid kyle!

kyle i have yet to perfect it though, out of times landing it in red foamā€¦ i was facing noe way 2 times, and then the other way 2 times, so im not even sure which way was right lol

YES tree flips!

lol, i need to find something new and stupid to try. any ideas?

dud the possibilities are ENDLESS, i gotta show u the sideways ninja flips, then u put shit together for combinations, newman did some gainer to front flip combos

rotating wall flips?! iā€™m not too worried about comboā€™s, i just want to learn shit that iā€™ll be able to do outside of the place. comboā€™s are still pretty sweet though lol.

edit - how about that one kid doing like 932742 back flips in a row, then to a front flip, then back flip, then 360 whatever and so onā€¦lol

are you guys bustin these flips on the trampoline or what.I can do mad shit on trampoline and a front flip off off like a 1 or 2ft curb.But not a back flip yet i want to learn

I can tell you never had one of those huge trampolines growing up. :lol:

I have a skate vid with a section that has that song. I use to skate to it in my driveway like 5 years ago, it got me all pumped.

next time you guys go post it cause i would like to come

ya dude its like i get to live my childhood like i wanted, good thing im still in shape lol