tranny blown

tonight was a sad night for me just blew the tranny in my b16 delsol. well im going to make the best out of it so anyone got any ideas on what tranny i should throw on. price wise im not spending more than 1200

$1200 for a honda tranny? Muuuuhahahhahaaaaa You can get them for WAYYYYY less than that. I believe 1st try will swap it out for the $300-400 range

Try to get a GSR tranny!!!

yeah i realize that now. i found a completely built b16 tranny with a itr lsd for 700 i think i might go with that or do you think that is to much

Thats really not to bad i have seen type r trannys with lsd go for around 1000, but if you are planning on modding your honda i would def recomend getting a tranny with a oem hond lsd or if your going the better route put a quaife in .

its already modded the 2 only thing that are still factory is the bottem end and the tranny was lol. head built and alot of bolt ons

how bad is your old tranny what is going on with it?

I will buy your old one (maybe)

blew the housing out where the shift linkage goes in. havent pulled it apart yet but thats were my dif is so im expecting the worst.